Equity Fund Tax Details
Following tax rules are applicable, according to time frame, long term is a period of more than one year, whereas short term is a period less than one year:
- If an investor sells his holdings in an equity mutual fund before a year then a flat rate of 15% STCG (short term capital gain) is applicable.
- In case the investor sells his mutual fund units after a year then LTCG (long term capital gain) tax is applicable. As per LTCG tax, gains of over Rs.1 lakh in a financial year are taxed at 10%.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- The Complete Guide on Unit Link Insurance Plan (ULIP)
- The Complete Guide on Endowment Policies
- The Ultimate Debit Card Guide
- The 9 vital factors of Health Insurance Plans to look upon before purchasing one
- Health Insurance – Your Complete Guide!
- How to secure future of your girl child with small and simple scheme
- 7 Must know things before you buy Term Insurance
- Learn How Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP) can double investments in short span of time!
- Term Insurance – The Complete Guide
- Top 10 Business Credit Cards in India in 2021