What are Equity Mutual Funds?
- An Equity fund is a type of mutual fund that primarily invests in the shares/stocks of companies.
- At least 60% of the funds are invested in equities and the remaining 0-35% can be invested in debt or money market securities.
- Equity funds can be divided into Large Cap, Mid Cap, Small or Micro-Cap funds depending on market capitalisation, i.e., the size of companies.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- Top 12 Zero Balance Savings Accounts in India for 2022
- Benefits of Having Multiple Savings Accounts
- Why Should You Choose a Personal Loan for You or Your Family?
- How to Open a Neobank Account Online and Why to use a Neobank
- What’s the Significance of Insured Value in Car Insurance? How to Calculate IDV- The Complete Guide
- Complete Guide on What are Neobanks- How Neobanks Function, Pros and Cons of Neobanks
- Nomura Offers its first Bitcoin OTC derivatives to clients in Asia, just as crypto markets tumble
- The Pros and Cons of Investing in NFTs
- Top 28 Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) to Buy in 2022- Top NFTs Reviewed
- Top NFT Marketplaces in India 2022- How to Pick the Popular NFT Marketplace