Features of Equity Funds
- Tax Exemption: Tax benefits on the income of up to Rs. 1,50,000 under Section 80C when the investor invests in a specific equity fund type called Equity Linked Saving Scheme (ELSS).
- Regulated Expense Ratio: Expense ratio for Equity funds is capped at 2.5% by SEBI and there are plans to reduce it further, leading to increased returns for investors.
- Taxable Capital Gains: There are short term and long term capital gains tax depending upon the investment time period.
- Risk/Return: These are the riskiest funds amongst all mutual fund categories but have the highest return potential
- Investment Duration: Equity funds are best suited for investors having a medium to long term investment duration (at-least 3 years+)
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- Compare the Top Two Credit Cards of 2021- HDFC Millennia Credit Card VS Regalia First Credit Card
- बिटकॉइन बनाम एथेरियम: 2021 में कौन सा बेहतर निवेश है?
- Bitcoin vs Ethereum: Which is a better investment in 2021
- क्रिप्टोकुर्रेंसी और 2021 में टाँप पर संपूर्ण गाइड
- Litecoin vs Bitcoin: Which one is better ?
- Bitcoin vs Dogecoin
- The Guide for Investing in Cryptocurrencies in 2021
- Complete Guide on Cryptocurrencies
- बेहतरीन ईंधन क्रेडिट कार्ड 2021 फिंतरा
- 2021 में टर्म इंश्योरेंस खरीदने से पहले 7 चीजें अवश्य जान लें