Features of Equity Funds
- Tax Exemption: Tax benefits on the income of up to Rs. 1,50,000 under Section 80C when the investor invests in a specific equity fund type called Equity Linked Saving Scheme (ELSS).
- Regulated Expense Ratio: Expense ratio for Equity funds is capped at 2.5% by SEBI and there are plans to reduce it further, leading to increased returns for investors.
- Taxable Capital Gains: There are short term and long term capital gains tax depending upon the investment time period.
- Risk/Return: These are the riskiest funds amongst all mutual fund categories but have the highest return potential
- Investment Duration: Equity funds are best suited for investors having a medium to long term investment duration (at-least 3 years+)
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- The Complete Guide on Unit Link Insurance Plan (ULIP)
- The Ultimate Debit Card Guide
- The 9 vital factors of Health Insurance Plans to look upon before purchasing one
- Health Insurance – Your Complete Guide!
- How to secure future of your girl child with small and simple scheme
- 7 Must know things before you buy Term Insurance
- Learn How Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP) can double investments in short span of time!
- Term Insurance – The Complete Guide
- Top 10 Business Credit Cards in India in 2021
- Top 10 Fuel Credit Cards in India in 2021