Investors’ Top mistakes in Equity Fund
- Aimless Investing: Defining a SMART goal before investing will not only help you in assessing your risk appetite, but also in selecting the best funds for your needs.
- Making rash decisions: Short term outlook must be avoided and the investor must stick to his goals even during bullish/bearish markets.
- Using only NAV as an indicator of fund performance: Never buy a fund solely on the basis of its NAV. Its performance is also affected by factors like management decisions, portfolio holdings, etc.
- Lack of review: Not reviewing fund performance in a timely manner can lead to losses.
- Investing in too many funds: This may lead to the inclusion of many underperforming funds in the portfolio, reducing the overall return generated.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- Complete Guide on What are Neobanks- How Neobanks Function, Pros and Cons of Neobanks
- Nomura Offers its first Bitcoin OTC derivatives to clients in Asia, just as crypto markets tumble
- The Pros and Cons of Investing in NFTs
- Top 28 Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) to Buy in 2022- Top NFTs Reviewed
- Top NFT Marketplaces in India 2022- How to Pick the Popular NFT Marketplace
- भारतीय रिज़र्व बैंक (आरबीआई) के बारे में पूरी गाइड
- Learn What is a Non-Fungible Token (NFT), How NFTs Works, Its Uses, & How To Buy The Popular NFTs
- सीडीएसएल और एनएसडीएल के बीच अंतर पर पूरी गाइड- सीडीएसएल बनाम एनएसडीएल
- The Complete Guide About Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- Asset Management Company (AMC) – Its Definition and How It Works