Investors’ Top mistakes in Equity Fund
- Aimless Investing: Defining a SMART goal before investing will not only help you in assessing your risk appetite, but also in selecting the best funds for your needs.
- Making rash decisions: Short term outlook must be avoided and the investor must stick to his goals even during bullish/bearish markets.
- Using only NAV as an indicator of fund performance: Never buy a fund solely on the basis of its NAV. Its performance is also affected by factors like management decisions, portfolio holdings, etc.
- Lack of review: Not reviewing fund performance in a timely manner can lead to losses.
- Investing in too many funds: This may lead to the inclusion of many underperforming funds in the portfolio, reducing the overall return generated.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- NPCI Now Enables Making Payments Using UPI Without Internet- Learn About It In This Complete Guide
- What Is An Initial Public Offering (IPO) - The Complete Guide About IPOs
- Best Mutual Funds To Invest In 2022 India- Best Performing Mutual Funds
- List Of The 6 Best LIC Policies To Invest In 2022
- Think Money, Think Cherry by Kotak- One Stop For All Investments!
- AU Small Finance Bank Offers Various Home Loans- Learn their Features and Eligibility & Apply Online
- Open any AU Small Finance Bank Savings Accounts through the new Video Banking Facility!
- AU Small Finance Bank Offers Loans, Credit Cards, Savings Accounts, and Fixed Deposits Online
- अलग-अलग व्यक्तिगत ऋण कार्य और उपयुक्तता के लिए आवेदन करें और एक के लिए ऑनलाइन करें
- एयू स्मॉल फाइनेंस डेबिट कार्ड के लिए ऑनलाइन तुलना करें और आवेदन करें