What is a Zero Balance Account under PMJDY?
- A zero balance account opened under the PMJDY refers to a bank account which has no minimum balance requirements.
- Although a zero balance account is meant for people below the poverty line, it can be opened by any individual with valid KYC documents.
- A maximum of two members in one family can have zero balance accounts opened under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana.
- The main objective of zero balance accounts is to facilitate poor people in having a bank account so that they can pool their savings and avail the banking services.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- 18 Best Lifestyle Credit Cards in India 2023: Features and Benefits of Lifestyle Credit Cards
- Gold leasing: Everything you need to know
- A Comprehensive Guide on How to check your Credit Score
- The Complete Guide on What is Digital Rupee in India & How It Works
- The 13 Best Credit Cards offering Complimentary Railway Lounge Access 2023
- Top 26 Credit Cards in India offering Priority Pass Membership- Complete Guide on Priority Pass
- The Complete Guide on DreamFolks & the Top Credit Cards in India offering DreamFolks Membership
- 6 Reasons Why People Are Applying for a Small Loan
- PAN Card (Permanent Account Number) in India – Eligibility, Apply, & Advantages of PAN Card
- 13 Best Axis Bank Credit Cards in India 2023