What is a Zero Balance Account under PMJDY?
- A zero balance account opened under the PMJDY refers to a bank account which has no minimum balance requirements.
- Although a zero balance account is meant for people below the poverty line, it can be opened by any individual with valid KYC documents.
- A maximum of two members in one family can have zero balance accounts opened under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana.
- The main objective of zero balance accounts is to facilitate poor people in having a bank account so that they can pool their savings and avail the banking services.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- 5 Best IDFC FIRST Bank Credit Cards in India 2022
- 14 Best ICICI Bank Credit Cards in India 2022
- 7 Best IndusInd Bank Credit Cards In India 2022
- Monetary Policy of India- Definition, Types, Instruments, and Objectives of Monetary Policy
- What is Inflation and the Effects of Inflation- The Complete Guide on Inflation
- Top 12 Zero Balance Savings Accounts in India for 2022
- Benefits of Having Multiple Savings Accounts
- Why Should You Choose a Personal Loan for You or Your Family?
- How to Open a Neobank Account Online and Why to use a Neobank
- What’s the Significance of Insured Value in Car Insurance? How to Calculate IDV- The Complete Guide