Types of Accounts in PMJDY
There are two types of accounts available in Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana:
- Zero Balance Account:
- It refers to the savings accounts that can be maintained with zero balance.
- Maximum two members of a family can have a Zero Balance Account.
- It is also known as Basic Savings Deposit Account (BSBDA).
- Small Account:
- It is also known as Chota Khata Account.
- It is designed for those section of the population which do not possess any relevant documents to open a bank account under this scheme.
- It only requires two copies of self-attested photographs to open the account.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- 5 Best IDFC FIRST Bank Credit Cards in India 2022
- 14 Best ICICI Bank Credit Cards in India 2022
- 7 Best IndusInd Bank Credit Cards In India 2022
- Monetary Policy of India- Definition, Types, Instruments, and Objectives of Monetary Policy
- What is Inflation and the Effects of Inflation- The Complete Guide on Inflation
- Top 12 Zero Balance Savings Accounts in India for 2022
- Benefits of Having Multiple Savings Accounts
- Why Should You Choose a Personal Loan for You or Your Family?
- How to Open a Neobank Account Online and Why to use a Neobank
- What’s the Significance of Insured Value in Car Insurance? How to Calculate IDV- The Complete Guide