What are the benefits of PMJDY?
- Opening of Zero- balance accounts: Bank accounts opened under this scheme do not require any minimum balance and also interest is provided on the deposits. A free RuPay debit card is availed to the account holder.
- Direct transfer of the benefit amount: Due to this scheme, the government subsidies are directly transferred to the beneficiary’s account, to reduce delay and leakage to get service.
- Loan Benefits: The account holders can avail an overdraft facility up to Rs. 10,000 under this scheme. It is available against one account per household.
- Mobile Banking Facility: It facilitates the account holders in checking the balance and also of transfer of funds with ease across India.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- 5 Best IDFC FIRST Bank Credit Cards in India 2022
- 14 Best ICICI Bank Credit Cards in India 2022
- 7 Best IndusInd Bank Credit Cards In India 2022
- Monetary Policy of India- Definition, Types, Instruments, and Objectives of Monetary Policy
- What is Inflation and the Effects of Inflation- The Complete Guide on Inflation
- Top 12 Zero Balance Savings Accounts in India for 2022
- Benefits of Having Multiple Savings Accounts
- Why Should You Choose a Personal Loan for You or Your Family?
- How to Open a Neobank Account Online and Why to use a Neobank
- What’s the Significance of Insured Value in Car Insurance? How to Calculate IDV- The Complete Guide