Eligibility for Accidental Insurance Cover under PMJDY
The scheme shall provide a personal accidental insurance cover of Rs. 1 Lakh, provided the following conditions are fulfilled:
- The RuPay cardholder must have performed at least one financial transaction within 90 days prior to the accident.
- Non-financial customer induced transaction can also be performed.
- The transaction must have been carried out at an ATM, POS, bank branch, bank mitra, E-commerce portal etc.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- 5 Best IDFC FIRST Bank Credit Cards in India 2022
- 14 Best ICICI Bank Credit Cards in India 2022
- 7 Best IndusInd Bank Credit Cards In India 2022
- Monetary Policy of India- Definition, Types, Instruments, and Objectives of Monetary Policy
- What is Inflation and the Effects of Inflation- The Complete Guide on Inflation
- Top 12 Zero Balance Savings Accounts in India for 2022
- Benefits of Having Multiple Savings Accounts
- Why Should You Choose a Personal Loan for You or Your Family?
- How to Open a Neobank Account Online and Why to use a Neobank
- What’s the Significance of Insured Value in Car Insurance? How to Calculate IDV- The Complete Guide