Disadvantages of investing in ELSS
- Lock-in period: ELSS carry a lock in period of 3 years, making the investment less liquid as compared to other mutual funds.
- Market Risk: It is the risk of loss arising due to changes in market prices of shares. This can even lead to the loss of capital if prices fall too much.
- Lack of Control: The funds are managed by fund managers. Hence, individual investors do not have any control over the securities in which their money is being invested.
- Limited total benefit: Even if the investor invests a huge amount in ELSS, he would still get deduction of only Rs. 150000 from his total income under Section 80C.
- Limited Tax Benefits: If deductions from other schemes like PPF already amount to Rs. 150000, then deduction under ELSS would not be available to the investor.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- Compare the Top Two Credit Cards of 2021- HDFC Millennia Credit Card VS Regalia First Credit Card
- बिटकॉइन बनाम एथेरियम: 2021 में कौन सा बेहतर निवेश है?
- Bitcoin vs Ethereum: Which is a better investment in 2021
- क्रिप्टोकुर्रेंसी और 2021 में टाँप पर संपूर्ण गाइड
- Litecoin vs Bitcoin: Which one is better ?
- Bitcoin vs Dogecoin
- The Guide for Investing in Cryptocurrencies in 2021
- Complete Guide on Cryptocurrencies
- बेहतरीन ईंधन क्रेडिट कार्ड 2021 फिंतरा
- 2021 में टर्म इंश्योरेंस खरीदने से पहले 7 चीजें अवश्य जान लें