What is an ELSS (Equity Linked Savings Scheme)?
- An ELSS is a type of mutual fund that invests about 80% of its corpus in Equities.
- It allows an individual or HUF a deduction from the total income of up to Rs. 1,50,000 under Section 80C of Income Tax Act 1961.
- Tax savings upto Rs 46,800 under Section 80C.
* Fintra's Tax Saving calculator guides you to tax savings via ELSS and other deductions
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- The Complete Guide on Sovereign Gold Bonds (SGB)
- 18 Best Lifestyle Credit Cards in India 2023: Features and Benefits of Lifestyle Credit Cards
- Gold leasing: Everything you need to know
- A Comprehensive Guide on How to check your Credit Score
- The Complete Guide on What is Digital Rupee in India & How It Works
- The 13 Best Credit Cards offering Complimentary Railway Lounge Access 2023
- Top 26 Credit Cards in India offering Priority Pass Membership- Complete Guide on Priority Pass
- The Complete Guide on DreamFolks & the Top Credit Cards in India offering DreamFolks Membership
- 6 Reasons Why People Are Applying for a Small Loan
- PAN Card (Permanent Account Number) in India – Eligibility, Apply, & Advantages of PAN Card