What is an ELSS (Equity Linked Savings Scheme)?
- An ELSS is a type of mutual fund that invests about 80% of its corpus in Equities.
- It allows an individual or HUF a deduction from the total income of up to Rs. 1,50,000 under Section 80C of Income Tax Act 1961.
- Tax savings upto Rs 46,800 under Section 80C.
* Fintra's Tax Saving calculator guides you to tax savings via ELSS and other deductions
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- The Complete Guide on Unit Link Insurance Plan (ULIP)
- The Complete Guide on Endowment Policies
- The Ultimate Debit Card Guide
- The 9 vital factors of Health Insurance Plans to look upon before purchasing one
- Health Insurance – Your Complete Guide!
- How to secure future of your girl child with small and simple scheme
- 7 Must know things before you buy Term Insurance
- Learn How Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP) can double investments in short span of time!
- Term Insurance – The Complete Guide
- Top 10 Business Credit Cards in India in 2021