Top Benefits of investing in ELSS
- Tax Benefit: Investors can avail tax benefit under Section 80C of up to Rs.46,800 by investing in ELSS.
- Lowest Lock-in Period: ELSS provide the lowest lock-in period of 3 years as compared to other saving schemes like NPS, PPF etc.
- Lower Tax on Gains: Investments in ELSS are made for long term (at least 3 years). Accordingly, Long Term Capital Gains Tax is applicable @10% as against other funds where Short Term Capital Gains Tax might be applicable @15%.
- Higher Returns: Since ELSS invest in Equities, they usually provide higher returns than other tax saving schemes available.
- Professionally managed: These are managed by fund managers who have expertise in selecting the right investment opportunities. Thus, it saves the investor’s time and effort of researching.
- Capital Appreciation: If there is an increase in the price of shares of the fund, it will lead to an increase in the invested amount, leading to capital appreciation.
- Convenience: The investor may either invest lump sum amount or through Systematic Investment Plans (SIPs) in ELSS, as per his convenience.
- Affordability: Anyone can start investing for as little as Rs.500 in the fund.
- Diversification: An ELSS fund invests in various types of equity shares, lowering down the risk factor.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- Compare the Top Two Credit Cards of 2021- HDFC Millennia Credit Card VS Regalia First Credit Card
- बिटकॉइन बनाम एथेरियम: 2021 में कौन सा बेहतर निवेश है?
- Bitcoin vs Ethereum: Which is a better investment in 2021
- क्रिप्टोकुर्रेंसी और 2021 में टाँप पर संपूर्ण गाइड
- Litecoin vs Bitcoin: Which one is better ?
- Bitcoin vs Dogecoin
- The Guide for Investing in Cryptocurrencies in 2021
- Complete Guide on Cryptocurrencies
- बेहतरीन ईंधन क्रेडिट कार्ड 2021 फिंतरा
- 2021 में टर्म इंश्योरेंस खरीदने से पहले 7 चीजें अवश्य जान लें