Top Benefits of investing in ELSS
- Tax Benefit: Investors can avail tax benefit under Section 80C of up to Rs.46,800 by investing in ELSS.
- Lowest Lock-in Period: ELSS provide the lowest lock-in period of 3 years as compared to other saving schemes like NPS, PPF etc.
- Lower Tax on Gains: Investments in ELSS are made for long term (at least 3 years). Accordingly, Long Term Capital Gains Tax is applicable @10% as against other funds where Short Term Capital Gains Tax might be applicable @15%.
- Higher Returns: Since ELSS invest in Equities, they usually provide higher returns than other tax saving schemes available.
- Professionally managed: These are managed by fund managers who have expertise in selecting the right investment opportunities. Thus, it saves the investor’s time and effort of researching.
- Capital Appreciation: If there is an increase in the price of shares of the fund, it will lead to an increase in the invested amount, leading to capital appreciation.
- Convenience: The investor may either invest lump sum amount or through Systematic Investment Plans (SIPs) in ELSS, as per his convenience.
- Affordability: Anyone can start investing for as little as Rs.500 in the fund.
- Diversification: An ELSS fund invests in various types of equity shares, lowering down the risk factor.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- The Complete Guide on Unit Link Insurance Plan (ULIP)
- The Ultimate Debit Card Guide
- The 9 vital factors of Health Insurance Plans to look upon before purchasing one
- Health Insurance – Your Complete Guide!
- How to secure future of your girl child with small and simple scheme
- 7 Must know things before you buy Term Insurance
- Learn How Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP) can double investments in short span of time!
- Term Insurance – The Complete Guide
- Top 10 Business Credit Cards in India in 2021
- Top 10 Fuel Credit Cards in India in 2021