Top Benefits of investing in ELSS
- Tax Benefit: Investors can avail tax benefit under Section 80C of up to Rs.46,800 by investing in ELSS.
- Lowest Lock-in Period: ELSS provide the lowest lock-in period of 3 years as compared to other saving schemes like NPS, PPF etc.
- Lower Tax on Gains: Investments in ELSS are made for long term (at least 3 years). Accordingly, Long Term Capital Gains Tax is applicable @10% as against other funds where Short Term Capital Gains Tax might be applicable @15%.
- Higher Returns: Since ELSS invest in Equities, they usually provide higher returns than other tax saving schemes available.
- Professionally managed: These are managed by fund managers who have expertise in selecting the right investment opportunities. Thus, it saves the investor’s time and effort of researching.
- Capital Appreciation: If there is an increase in the price of shares of the fund, it will lead to an increase in the invested amount, leading to capital appreciation.
- Convenience: The investor may either invest lump sum amount or through Systematic Investment Plans (SIPs) in ELSS, as per his convenience.
- Affordability: Anyone can start investing for as little as Rs.500 in the fund.
- Diversification: An ELSS fund invests in various types of equity shares, lowering down the risk factor.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- NPCI Now Enables Making Payments Using UPI Without Internet- Learn About It In This Complete Guide
- What Is An Initial Public Offering (IPO) - The Complete Guide About IPOs
- Best Mutual Funds To Invest In 2022 India- Best Performing Mutual Funds
- List Of The 6 Best LIC Policies To Invest In 2022
- Think Money, Think Cherry by Kotak- One Stop For All Investments!
- AU Small Finance Bank Offers Various Home Loans- Learn their Features and Eligibility & Apply Online
- Open any AU Small Finance Bank Savings Accounts through the new Video Banking Facility!
- AU Small Finance Bank Offers Loans, Credit Cards, Savings Accounts, and Fixed Deposits Online
- अलग-अलग व्यक्तिगत ऋण कार्य और उपयुक्तता के लिए आवेदन करें और एक के लिए ऑनलाइन करें
- एयू स्मॉल फाइनेंस डेबिट कार्ड के लिए ऑनलाइन तुलना करें और आवेदन करें