What is Exit Load?
- It is the fee that the mutual fund company charges from investors at the time of exiting or redeeming the units of a scheme.
- It is also referred to as a pre-exit penalty, if the investor exits the scheme before the expiry of the lock-in period.
- Since it increases the cost borne by investors and is not included in the expense ratio, it must be considered before making an investment.
For example, you have invested Rs 1000 and exit lead is 2%, then you will have to pay Rs 20 (2%of 1000) as the penalty in case of early withdrawal.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- 18 Best Lifestyle Credit Cards in India 2023: Features and Benefits of Lifestyle Credit Cards
- Gold leasing: Everything you need to know
- A Comprehensive Guide on How to check your Credit Score
- The Complete Guide on What is Digital Rupee in India & How It Works
- The 13 Best Credit Cards offering Complimentary Railway Lounge Access 2023
- Top 26 Credit Cards in India offering Priority Pass Membership- Complete Guide on Priority Pass
- The Complete Guide on DreamFolks & the Top Credit Cards in India offering DreamFolks Membership
- 6 Reasons Why People Are Applying for a Small Loan
- PAN Card (Permanent Account Number) in India – Eligibility, Apply, & Advantages of PAN Card
- 13 Best Axis Bank Credit Cards in India 2023