What is Expense Ratio?
- In simple terms, expense ratio refers to the fee that the Mutual Fund Company charges from the investors.
- It is usually expressed as a percentage of the AU and shows how much of the fund’s assets are being used for administrative and operational purposes.
- Lower the expense ratio better it is for investors since the investors will receive profits only after paying the expense ratio.
Mathematically Expense Ratio=
(Total fund costs)/ (Total fund assets)
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- Complete Guide on What are Neobanks- How Neobanks Function, Pros and Cons of Neobanks
- Nomura Offers its first Bitcoin OTC derivatives to clients in Asia, just as crypto markets tumble
- The Pros and Cons of Investing in NFTs
- Top 28 Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) to Buy in 2022- Top NFTs Reviewed
- Top NFT Marketplaces in India 2022- How to Pick the Popular NFT Marketplace
- भारतीय रिज़र्व बैंक (आरबीआई) के बारे में पूरी गाइड
- Learn What is a Non-Fungible Token (NFT), How NFTs Works, Its Uses, & How To Buy The Popular NFTs
- सीडीएसएल और एनएसडीएल के बीच अंतर पर पूरी गाइड- सीडीएसएल बनाम एनएसडीएल
- The Complete Guide About Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- Asset Management Company (AMC) – Its Definition and How It Works