What is Net Asset Value (NAV)?
- It refers to the current market value of a single unit of the fund’s holdings, i.e., the price of a single unit of the fund.
- NAV is the price at which an investor can buy one unit of a fund or redeem one unit on a particular day.
- NAV changes daily since the market value of the assets that the mutual fund holds also fluctuate on a daily basis.
Mathematically NAV =
(Market value of the securities held)/(Total number of units of the scheme)
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- 18 Best Lifestyle Credit Cards in India 2023: Features and Benefits of Lifestyle Credit Cards
- Gold leasing: Everything you need to know
- A Comprehensive Guide on How to check your Credit Score
- The Complete Guide on What is Digital Rupee in India & How It Works
- The 13 Best Credit Cards offering Complimentary Railway Lounge Access 2023
- Top 26 Credit Cards in India offering Priority Pass Membership- Complete Guide on Priority Pass
- The Complete Guide on DreamFolks & the Top Credit Cards in India offering DreamFolks Membership
- 6 Reasons Why People Are Applying for a Small Loan
- PAN Card (Permanent Account Number) in India – Eligibility, Apply, & Advantages of PAN Card
- 13 Best Axis Bank Credit Cards in India 2023