What are Assets Under Management (AUM)?
- Assets under Management refer to the total market value of all investments/assets being managed by the Mutual Fund Company on behalf of its clients.
- AUM can increase when more investors invest their money into the mutual fund.
- This parameter reflects the size of the mutual fund. Generally, higher the AUM, the better the fund as more people are confident of investing their money into the fund.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- Complete Guide on What are Neobanks- How Neobanks Function, Pros and Cons of Neobanks
- Nomura Offers its first Bitcoin OTC derivatives to clients in Asia, just as crypto markets tumble
- The Pros and Cons of Investing in NFTs
- Top 28 Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) to Buy in 2022- Top NFTs Reviewed
- Top NFT Marketplaces in India 2022- How to Pick the Popular NFT Marketplace
- भारतीय रिज़र्व बैंक (आरबीआई) के बारे में पूरी गाइड
- Learn What is a Non-Fungible Token (NFT), How NFTs Works, Its Uses, & How To Buy The Popular NFTs
- सीडीएसएल और एनएसडीएल के बीच अंतर पर पूरी गाइड- सीडीएसएल बनाम एनएसडीएल
- The Complete Guide About Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- Asset Management Company (AMC) – Its Definition and How It Works