How to start SIP offline?
- KYC process: Fill the KYC application form with the requisite details.
- Select a fund: The investor must select a suitable mutual fund scheme of a particular fund house.
- SIP Form: The investor then needs to fill the Common Application Form or the SIP form, providing the required details.
- NACH Mandate: National Automated Clearing House (NACH) mandate has to be provided along with the SIP details.
- Forms Submission: The above-mentioned forms have to be handed over to the office of the mutual fund distributor/ agent/ relationship manager/ investment advisor, or the Mutual Fund Company directly.