How to start SIP offline?
- KYC process: Fill the KYC application form with the requisite details.
- Select a fund: The investor must select a suitable mutual fund scheme of a particular fund house.
- SIP Form: The investor then needs to fill the Common Application Form or the SIP form, providing the required details.
- NACH Mandate: National Automated Clearing House (NACH) mandate has to be provided along with the SIP details.
- Forms Submission: The above-mentioned forms have to be handed over to the office of the mutual fund distributor/ agent/ relationship manager/ investment advisor, or the Mutual Fund Company directly.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- 14 Best ICICI Bank Credit Cards in India 2022
- 7 Best IndusInd Bank Credit Cards In India 2022
- Monetary Policy of India- Definition, Types, Instruments, and Objectives of Monetary Policy
- What is Inflation and the Effects of Inflation- The Complete Guide on Inflation
- Top 12 Zero Balance Savings Accounts in India for 2022
- Benefits of Having Multiple Savings Accounts
- Why Should You Choose a Personal Loan for You or Your Family?
- How to Open a Neobank Account Online and Why to use a Neobank
- What’s the Significance of Insured Value in Car Insurance? How to Calculate IDV- The Complete Guide
- Complete Guide on What are Neobanks- How Neobanks Function, Pros and Cons of Neobanks