How to start SIP offline?
- KYC process: Fill the KYC application form with the requisite details.
- Select a fund: The investor must select a suitable mutual fund scheme of a particular fund house.
- SIP Form: The investor then needs to fill the Common Application Form or the SIP form, providing the required details.
- NACH Mandate: National Automated Clearing House (NACH) mandate has to be provided along with the SIP details.
- Forms Submission: The above-mentioned forms have to be handed over to the office of the mutual fund distributor/ agent/ relationship manager/ investment advisor, or the Mutual Fund Company directly.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- The Complete Guide on Sovereign Gold Bonds (SGB)
- 18 Best Lifestyle Credit Cards in India 2023: Features and Benefits of Lifestyle Credit Cards
- Gold leasing: Everything you need to know
- A Comprehensive Guide on How to check your Credit Score
- The Complete Guide on What is Digital Rupee in India & How It Works
- The 13 Best Credit Cards offering Complimentary Railway Lounge Access 2023
- Top 26 Credit Cards in India offering Priority Pass Membership- Complete Guide on Priority Pass
- The Complete Guide on DreamFolks & the Top Credit Cards in India offering DreamFolks Membership
- 6 Reasons Why People Are Applying for a Small Loan
- PAN Card (Permanent Account Number) in India – Eligibility, Apply, & Advantages of PAN Card