How does SIP work?
- SIP is like a regular investment of a fixed amount, which is auto-debited from the investor’s bank account at a pre-defined date chosen by the investor.
- The amount is then transferred to the mutual fund company, which allocates a certain number of units of the fund to the investor, at their Net Asset Value (NAV) for the day.
- The amount invested remains the same at every interval. However, the number of units bought change, as NAV changes every day.
- The investor gets more units when the prices are low and less units when prices are high.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- Compare the Top Two Credit Cards of 2021- HDFC Millennia Credit Card VS Regalia First Credit Card
- बिटकॉइन बनाम एथेरियम: 2021 में कौन सा बेहतर निवेश है?
- Bitcoin vs Ethereum: Which is a better investment in 2021
- क्रिप्टोकुर्रेंसी और 2021 में टाँप पर संपूर्ण गाइड
- Litecoin vs Bitcoin: Which one is better ?
- Bitcoin vs Dogecoin
- The Guide for Investing in Cryptocurrencies in 2021
- Complete Guide on Cryptocurrencies
- बेहतरीन ईंधन क्रेडिट कार्ड 2021 फिंतरा
- 2021 में टर्म इंश्योरेंस खरीदने से पहले 7 चीजें अवश्य जान लें