Top 7 Benefits of SIP
- Affordability: Anyone can start investing for as little as Rs.500 in the fund of their choice through SIP.
- Rupee Cost Averaging: The investor gets more units when the price is low and less units when the price is high, leading to a lower average cost per unit in the long run.
- Compounding: Small amounts invested over a long period of time yield better returns than lump sum investment due to the power of compounding.
- Financial Discipline: It inculcates the habit of disciplined investment in investors.
- Emergency Fund: SIP can act as an emergency fund if the investor chooses using one-time withdrawal facility.
- Budgeting: The investor may give standing instructions to his bank to invest regularly in SIP, inculcating the habit of “save first, spend later”.
- Convenience: Since the amount is automatically deducted from the bank account, it is a matter of convenience for investors.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- Compare the Top Two Credit Cards of 2021- HDFC Millennia Credit Card VS Regalia First Credit Card
- Bitcoin vs Ethereum: Which is a better investment in 2021
- क्रिप्टोकुर्रेंसी और 2021 में टाँप पर संपूर्ण गाइड
- Litecoin vs Bitcoin: Which one is better ?
- Bitcoin vs Dogecoin
- The Guide for Investing in Cryptocurrencies in 2021
- Complete Guide on Cryptocurrencies
- बेहतरीन ईंधन क्रेडिट कार्ड 2021 फिंतरा
- 2021 में टर्म इंश्योरेंस खरीदने से पहले 7 चीजें अवश्य जान लें
- UPI अप्रैल 2021 में (UPI) से संबंधित सभी प्रकार की जानकारी प्राप्त करने के लिए इस लेख को पढ़ें