Top 7 Benefits of SIP
- Affordability: Anyone can start investing for as little as Rs.500 in the fund of their choice through SIP.
- Rupee Cost Averaging: The investor gets more units when the price is low and less units when the price is high, leading to a lower average cost per unit in the long run.
- Compounding: Small amounts invested over a long period of time yield better returns than lump sum investment due to the power of compounding.
- Financial Discipline: It inculcates the habit of disciplined investment in investors.
- Emergency Fund: SIP can act as an emergency fund if the investor chooses using one-time withdrawal facility.
- Budgeting: The investor may give standing instructions to his bank to invest regularly in SIP, inculcating the habit of “save first, spend later”.
- Convenience: Since the amount is automatically deducted from the bank account, it is a matter of convenience for investors.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- 5 Best IDFC FIRST Bank Credit Cards in India 2022
- 14 Best ICICI Bank Credit Cards in India 2022
- 7 Best IndusInd Bank Credit Cards In India 2022
- Monetary Policy of India- Definition, Types, Instruments, and Objectives of Monetary Policy
- What is Inflation and the Effects of Inflation- The Complete Guide on Inflation
- Top 12 Zero Balance Savings Accounts in India for 2022
- Benefits of Having Multiple Savings Accounts
- Why Should You Choose a Personal Loan for You or Your Family?
- How to Open a Neobank Account Online and Why to use a Neobank
- What’s the Significance of Insured Value in Car Insurance? How to Calculate IDV- The Complete Guide