Top 7 Benefits of SIP
- Affordability: Anyone can start investing for as little as Rs.500 in the fund of their choice through SIP.
- Rupee Cost Averaging: The investor gets more units when the price is low and less units when the price is high, leading to a lower average cost per unit in the long run.
- Compounding: Small amounts invested over a long period of time yield better returns than lump sum investment due to the power of compounding.
- Financial Discipline: It inculcates the habit of disciplined investment in investors.
- Emergency Fund: SIP can act as an emergency fund if the investor chooses using one-time withdrawal facility.
- Budgeting: The investor may give standing instructions to his bank to invest regularly in SIP, inculcating the habit of “save first, spend later”.
- Convenience: Since the amount is automatically deducted from the bank account, it is a matter of convenience for investors.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- Within just 5 minutes open any RBL Bank Savings Accounts and enjoy new way of Contactless Banking
- Open RBL Bank’s Digital Savings Account instantly online & experience new way of contactless banking
- भारत का प्रमुख उच्च ब्याज बचत खाता- आरबीएल बैंक का एडवांटेज बचत खाता
- India’s premiere high-interest savings account- RBL Bank’s Advantage Savings Account
- Compare the Top Two Credit Cards of 2021- HDFC Millennia Credit Card VS Regalia First Credit Card
- 2021 में क्रेडिट कार्ड के लिए आवेदन कैसे करें?
- बिटकॉइन बनाम एथेरियम: 2021 में कौन सा बेहतर निवेश है?
- लाइटकॉइन बनाम बिटकॉइन: कौन सा बेहतर है?
- बिटकॉइन और डॉगकोइन: 2021 के दो टाँप क्रिप्टोकरेंसी की तुलना
- Bitcoin vs Ethereum: Which is a better investment in 2021