Top 7 Benefits of SIP
- Affordability: Anyone can start investing for as little as Rs.500 in the fund of their choice through SIP.
- Rupee Cost Averaging: The investor gets more units when the price is low and less units when the price is high, leading to a lower average cost per unit in the long run.
- Compounding: Small amounts invested over a long period of time yield better returns than lump sum investment due to the power of compounding.
- Financial Discipline: It inculcates the habit of disciplined investment in investors.
- Emergency Fund: SIP can act as an emergency fund if the investor chooses using one-time withdrawal facility.
- Budgeting: The investor may give standing instructions to his bank to invest regularly in SIP, inculcating the habit of “save first, spend later”.
- Convenience: Since the amount is automatically deducted from the bank account, it is a matter of convenience for investors.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- The Complete Guide on Sovereign Gold Bonds (SGB)
- 18 Best Lifestyle Credit Cards in India 2023: Features and Benefits of Lifestyle Credit Cards
- Gold leasing: Everything you need to know
- A Comprehensive Guide on How to check your Credit Score
- The Complete Guide on What is Digital Rupee in India & How It Works
- The 13 Best Credit Cards offering Complimentary Railway Lounge Access 2023
- Top 26 Credit Cards in India offering Priority Pass Membership- Complete Guide on Priority Pass
- The Complete Guide on DreamFolks & the Top Credit Cards in India offering DreamFolks Membership
- 6 Reasons Why People Are Applying for a Small Loan
- PAN Card (Permanent Account Number) in India – Eligibility, Apply, & Advantages of PAN Card