How to file Income Tax Return online?
- Visit website: Go to incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in >> E-file >> Income Tax Return. Here, select the Assessment Year and ITR form.
- Submission mode: Under submission mode, select the option of “Prepare and Submit Online” and choose any one option to verify the return.
- Details: Fill in the required details in the ITR form, and click on “Save as Draft”.
- Preview: In order to preview the return form before submitting it, click on “Preview and Submit”.
- Verification: Click on “Verify” and the form will be verified as per the chosen option.
- Confirmation: Once the return has been successfully submitted, the user will receive an email confirmation for the same.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- Complete Guide on What are Neobanks- How Neobanks Function, Pros and Cons of Neobanks
- Nomura Offers its first Bitcoin OTC derivatives to clients in Asia, just as crypto markets tumble
- The Pros and Cons of Investing in NFTs
- Top 28 Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) to Buy in 2022- Top NFTs Reviewed
- Top NFT Marketplaces in India 2022- How to Pick the Popular NFT Marketplace
- भारतीय रिज़र्व बैंक (आरबीआई) के बारे में पूरी गाइड
- Learn What is a Non-Fungible Token (NFT), How NFTs Works, Its Uses, & How To Buy The Popular NFTs
- सीडीएसएल और एनएसडीएल के बीच अंतर पर पूरी गाइड- सीडीएसएल बनाम एनएसडीएल
- The Complete Guide About Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- Asset Management Company (AMC) – Its Definition and How It Works