How to file Income Tax Return?
- Visit website: Go to incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in and then click on Income Tax Return Preparation Utilities.
- Select Appropriate ITR form: Download the required zip format of ITR form in either Java or Excel utility, and extract the same.
- Fill details: Enter all the mandatory details in the forms, validate the sheets and calculate the tax.
- Generate XML: Generate the XML and save it in your PC.
- Visit the website again: Go to incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in and then to E-file >> Income Tax Return, select the assessment year, ITR form name.
- Submission: Under the submission mode, select “Upload XML” and choose any one option to verify the return. Click on “continue” and attach the XML file.
- Verification: Click on “Verify” and the form will be verified as per the chosen option.
- Confirmation: Once the return has been successfully submitted, the user will receive an email confirmation for the same.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- 18 Best Lifestyle Credit Cards in India 2023: Features and Benefits of Lifestyle Credit Cards
- Gold leasing: Everything you need to know
- A Comprehensive Guide on How to check your Credit Score
- The Complete Guide on What is Digital Rupee in India & How It Works
- The 13 Best Credit Cards offering Complimentary Railway Lounge Access 2023
- Top 26 Credit Cards in India offering Priority Pass Membership- Complete Guide on Priority Pass
- The Complete Guide on DreamFolks & the Top Credit Cards in India offering DreamFolks Membership
- 6 Reasons Why People Are Applying for a Small Loan
- PAN Card (Permanent Account Number) in India – Eligibility, Apply, & Advantages of PAN Card
- 13 Best Axis Bank Credit Cards in India 2023