Income tax calculation
- Compute your total income by adding all sources – salary, income from business/profession, rental income, capital gains etc.
- Remove incomes that are exempted from income tax calculation under law.
- Claim applicable deductions, for e.g., standard deduction.
- Claim all applicable deductions under Section 80 of the Income Tax Act.
- The result will be your taxable income. Income tax shall be calculated on taxable income as per the applicable tax slab.
* Income Tax Calculator an help compute income tax based upon your income.
* Tax Savings Calculator will help you maximise your tax savings.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- The Complete Guide on Unit Link Insurance Plan (ULIP)
- The Ultimate Debit Card Guide
- The 9 vital factors of Health Insurance Plans to look upon before purchasing one
- Health Insurance – Your Complete Guide!
- How to secure future of your girl child with small and simple scheme
- 7 Must know things before you buy Term Insurance
- Learn How Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP) can double investments in short span of time!
- Term Insurance – The Complete Guide
- Top 10 Business Credit Cards in India in 2021
- Top 10 Fuel Credit Cards in India in 2021