Income tax calculation
- Compute your total income by adding all sources – salary, income from business/profession, rental income, capital gains etc.
- Remove incomes that are exempted from income tax calculation under law.
- Claim applicable deductions, for e.g., standard deduction.
- Claim all applicable deductions under Section 80 of the Income Tax Act.
- The result will be your taxable income. Income tax shall be calculated on taxable income as per the applicable tax slab.
* Income Tax Calculator an help compute income tax based upon your income.
* Tax Savings Calculator will help you maximise your tax savings.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- 18 Best Lifestyle Credit Cards in India 2023: Features and Benefits of Lifestyle Credit Cards
- Gold leasing: Everything you need to know
- A Comprehensive Guide on How to check your Credit Score
- The Complete Guide on What is Digital Rupee in India & How It Works
- The 13 Best Credit Cards offering Complimentary Railway Lounge Access 2023
- Top 26 Credit Cards in India offering Priority Pass Membership- Complete Guide on Priority Pass
- The Complete Guide on DreamFolks & the Top Credit Cards in India offering DreamFolks Membership
- 6 Reasons Why People Are Applying for a Small Loan
- PAN Card (Permanent Account Number) in India – Eligibility, Apply, & Advantages of PAN Card
- 13 Best Axis Bank Credit Cards in India 2023