Which sectors are covered under PMMY scheme?
PMMY is proposed for the following sectors, which are based on higher concentration of businesses in certain activities/sectors:
- Textile Products Sector/ Activity: To promote activities such as handloom, powerloom, chikan and zari work and also other non-garment products such as bags, furnishing accessories etc.
- Food products sector: To provide support for activities like papad making, pickle making, sweet shops, food stalls etc.
- Land Transport Sector/ Activity: For the purchase of transport vehicles for personal and goods transport like 2 wheelers, e-rickshaw, taxis etc.
- Social and Personal Activities: Like motorcycle repair shops, dry cleaning, courier agents, medicine shops etc.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- 5 Best IDFC FIRST Bank Credit Cards in India 2022
- 14 Best ICICI Bank Credit Cards in India 2022
- 7 Best IndusInd Bank Credit Cards In India 2022
- Monetary Policy of India- Definition, Types, Instruments, and Objectives of Monetary Policy
- What is Inflation and the Effects of Inflation- The Complete Guide on Inflation
- Top 12 Zero Balance Savings Accounts in India for 2022
- Benefits of Having Multiple Savings Accounts
- Why Should You Choose a Personal Loan for You or Your Family?
- How to Open a Neobank Account Online and Why to use a Neobank
- What’s the Significance of Insured Value in Car Insurance? How to Calculate IDV- The Complete Guide