Which sectors are covered under PMMY scheme?
PMMY is proposed for the following sectors, which are based on higher concentration of businesses in certain activities/sectors:
- Textile Products Sector/ Activity: To promote activities such as handloom, powerloom, chikan and zari work and also other non-garment products such as bags, furnishing accessories etc.
- Food products sector: To provide support for activities like papad making, pickle making, sweet shops, food stalls etc.
- Land Transport Sector/ Activity: For the purchase of transport vehicles for personal and goods transport like 2 wheelers, e-rickshaw, taxis etc.
- Social and Personal Activities: Like motorcycle repair shops, dry cleaning, courier agents, medicine shops etc.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- Compare the Top Two Credit Cards of 2021- HDFC Millennia Credit Card VS Regalia First Credit Card
- बिटकॉइन बनाम एथेरियम: 2021 में कौन सा बेहतर निवेश है?
- Bitcoin vs Ethereum: Which is a better investment in 2021
- क्रिप्टोकुर्रेंसी और 2021 में टाँप पर संपूर्ण गाइड
- Litecoin vs Bitcoin: Which one is better ?
- Bitcoin vs Dogecoin
- The Guide for Investing in Cryptocurrencies in 2021
- Complete Guide on Cryptocurrencies
- बेहतरीन ईंधन क्रेडिट कार्ड 2021 फिंतरा
- 2021 में टर्म इंश्योरेंस खरीदने से पहले 7 चीजें अवश्य जान लें