What is the interest rate for Mudra Loans?
The rate of interest on a mudra loan varies according to the following categories:
- Shishu: The rate of interest is 12% annually or 1% per month for this category of mudra loan.
- Kishor: The interest rate on the mudra loan in this category is determined by the bank and it also depends on the creditworthiness of the borrower.
- Tarun: The interest rate is again determined by the bank and it also depends on the creditworthiness of the borrower.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- 5 Best IDFC FIRST Bank Credit Cards in India 2022
- 14 Best ICICI Bank Credit Cards in India 2022
- 7 Best IndusInd Bank Credit Cards In India 2022
- Monetary Policy of India- Definition, Types, Instruments, and Objectives of Monetary Policy
- What is Inflation and the Effects of Inflation- The Complete Guide on Inflation
- Top 12 Zero Balance Savings Accounts in India for 2022
- Benefits of Having Multiple Savings Accounts
- Why Should You Choose a Personal Loan for You or Your Family?
- How to Open a Neobank Account Online and Why to use a Neobank
- What’s the Significance of Insured Value in Car Insurance? How to Calculate IDV- The Complete Guide