What are the documents required to get loans under PMMY?
Documents needed under PMMY are:
- Proof of Identity and Residence: Self attested copy Driving Licence/ PAN Card/ Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ Voter’s ID Card and any recent telephone bill/ electricity bill/ property tax receipt etc.
- Proof of Identity/Address of Business Enterprise: Copy of Registration Certificate/ Relevant Licences, Ownership documents etc.
- 2 Passport size photographs.
- Quotation of items/ Machinery required to purchase.
- Name and Address of Supplier/ Price and details of machinery.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- 5 Best IDFC FIRST Bank Credit Cards in India 2022
- 14 Best ICICI Bank Credit Cards in India 2022
- 7 Best IndusInd Bank Credit Cards In India 2022
- Monetary Policy of India- Definition, Types, Instruments, and Objectives of Monetary Policy
- What is Inflation and the Effects of Inflation- The Complete Guide on Inflation
- Top 12 Zero Balance Savings Accounts in India for 2022
- Benefits of Having Multiple Savings Accounts
- Why Should You Choose a Personal Loan for You or Your Family?
- How to Open a Neobank Account Online and Why to use a Neobank
- What’s the Significance of Insured Value in Car Insurance? How to Calculate IDV- The Complete Guide