Transfer of KVP (Kisan Vikas Patra) Certificate
Kisan Vikas Patra Application Form can be obtained from any post office and/or selected banks. KVP scheme offers the facility of transferring the certificate form one person to another person and from one post office/bank branch to another post office/ bank branch. The certificate can be brought by an adult either for themselves or on behalf of a minor. This certificate can also be brought by two or more adults
To transfer a Kisan Vikas Patra, the following documents are required:
- Identity Proof: Aadhaar Card /Driving License/Voter ID/Passport etc.
- Residence Proof: Aadhaar Card/Driving License/Voter ID/Telephone Bill/Passport etc.
- Original Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP) Certificate
- Pan Card Copy
To transfer KVP certificate from one Post Office to any other one the owner can do it by programming it via a form created by the Post’s Director General at either of the Post Offices. The program finalizes by both the owners if it is a combined type of certification. If any one of the owners deceases, then the program will get finalized by the remaining owner.
To transfer the KVP certificate from one person to another person one should meet some of the following situations:
- KVP certificates will be transferred or exchanged only if approval is asked from both, the Head Postmaster and Sub Postmaster. Both must belong to the Post Office where the certificate was originally issued.
- A company can transfer a KVP certificate to its worker on behalf of whom the certificate was bought initially.
- The KVP certificate is transferable from The Cooperative Financial Institution or Community, The Planned Financial Institution or The Reserve Financial Institution of India to its participant or customer.
- The certificate can be transferred from the holder to the court of law or to any person whom the court of law has designated.
- It is transferable from a deceased person to its heir.
- Transferable from a single owner to a set of joint owners.
- Transferable from joined owners to a single person from the joined owners or a remaining owner.