Steps of E-Filing
- Visit website: Go to incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in >> E-file >> Income Tax Return. Here, select the Assessment Year and ITR form.
- Submission mode: Under submission mode, select the option of “Prepare and Submit Online” and choose any one option to verify the return.
- Details: Fill in the required details in the ITR form, and click on “Save as Draft”.
- Preview: In order to preview the return form before submitting it, click on “Preview and Submit”.
- Verification: Click on “Verify” and the form will be verified as per the chosen option.
- Confirmation: Once the return has been successfully submitted, the user will receive an email confirmation for the same.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- 18 Best Lifestyle Credit Cards in India 2023: Features and Benefits of Lifestyle Credit Cards
- Gold leasing: Everything you need to know
- A Comprehensive Guide on How to check your Credit Score
- The Complete Guide on What is Digital Rupee in India & How It Works
- The 13 Best Credit Cards offering Complimentary Railway Lounge Access 2023
- Top 26 Credit Cards in India offering Priority Pass Membership- Complete Guide on Priority Pass
- The Complete Guide on DreamFolks & the Top Credit Cards in India offering DreamFolks Membership
- 6 Reasons Why People Are Applying for a Small Loan
- PAN Card (Permanent Account Number) in India – Eligibility, Apply, & Advantages of PAN Card
- 13 Best Axis Bank Credit Cards in India 2023