-->



Dream Home Calculator

Find out how long do you have to wait to make your dream home yours! Enter your Dream home price, maximum monthly savings for that, current savings and expected rate of return on your investments. This calculator will tell you the time required to make your dream home yours.





About Fintra's Dream Home Calculator 

By perceiving your dream home loan EMI in advance will help you plan your finances efficiently and avoid any financial hassles in future. Fintra has designed free-of-cost dream home loan calculator which will assist you to calculate your dream home loan EMI in seconds. Our home loan calculator is simple to use because it just requires only loan amount, interest rate, and loan tenure to provide you accurate results.

 

How to use Fintra's Dream Home Calculator? 

After how many years from now, do you plan to build-up/purchase your Dream Home? Use Fintra’s easy-to-use Dream Home Calculator which helps you to plan better and invest accordingly to strategise for your dream home.  

Enter the following credentials: 

- Dream Home’s Price

- Maximum Monthly Savings/Investments

- Current Savings for your Dream Home (₹)

- Expected Annual Rate of Return (%)

Hit the 'Submit' button, and Fintra’s hassle-free Dream Home Calculator will calculate the investment required to purchase your dream home package!

 

 

 

FAQs about Dream Home Calculator 

 

What are the benefits of using Fintra's Dream Home Calculator?

Fintra's Dream Home Calculator will take you closer to deciding on the home loan you desire to apply. The few benefits of using our dream home calculator are:

  1. Instant results: Our calculator reduces the lengthy and tedious calculations to seconds. It displays results instantly, at the click of a button.
  2. Easy-to-use: Fintra's online dream home calculator has been designed simply and easily for anyone to use. 
  3. Try different combinations: You can try several variations by feeding in various the loan amount, interest rate, and loan tenure to recalculate the home loan EMI until you obtain the monthly payment which suits your budget.
  4. No charges: Our calculator is free and can use it frequently as much you desire. 

 

What are the vital documents required to obtain Home Loan? 

Some of the common documents required for obtaining a home loan are:

  • Duly filled in and signed home loan application form
  • Passport size photographs, as required
  • Proof of Identity: Copy of any one (PAN Card, Passport, Aadhaar Card, Voter’s ID Card and Driving License)
  • Proof of Age: Copy of any one (Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Passport, Birth Certificate, 10th Class Mark-sheet, Bank Passbook and Driving License)
  • Proof of Residence: Copy of any one (Bank Passbook, Voter’s ID, Ration Card. Passport, Utility Bills (Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill, Water Bill, Gas Bill) and LIC Policy Receipt
  • Proof of Income for Salaried: Copy of Form 16, latest payslips, IT returns (ITR) of past 3 years and investment proofs (if any)
  • Proof of Income for Self Employed: Details of ITR of past 3 years, Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account Statement of the Company/Firm, Business License Details and Proof of Business Address
  • Property-related Documents: NOC from Society/Builder, detailed estimate of the cost of construction of the house, registered sale deed, allotment letter and an approved copy of the building plan

 

 Are there tax benefits of a home loan?

Yes, there are tax benefits of a home loan. The loan principal amount and the interest paid towards the loan repayments do provide tax benefits under Section 80C`, Section 24(b) and Section 80EE of the IT Act respectively.

 

Can you get a home loan for the entire property value?

No. Usually, banks keep a 20% margin while providing a home loan. In other words, this means that the lender might agree to give you 80% of the property value as a home loan, while you will have to arrange the remaining 20% by yourself. Sometimes the lender may agree to grant you with up to 90% of the property value as a home loan.

 

What are the reasons for home loan rejection?

The few factors that play a crucial role in home loan rejection are:

  • Bad or low credit score
  • Incorrect personal details in the credit report
  • Rejection of loan by other banks
  • Unstable income
  • Age factor
  • Location of the property
  • Poor repayment capabilities

Recommended Blogs

Browse more

Browse more

Downloads