Top 4 Benefits of SWP
- Tax Efficiency: Amount withdrawn through SWP is not subject to Tax deducted at source(TDS).
- Fixed income: Investors who opt for SWP get a fixed amount of money at fixed intervals which is especially beneficial for retired people.
- Rupee cost averaging: SWP leads to lower average cost per unit of the mutual fund.
- Convenience: Since the amount is automatically transferred to the bank account, it is a matter of convenience for investors.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- 5 Best IDFC FIRST Bank Credit Cards in India 2022
- 14 Best ICICI Bank Credit Cards in India 2022
- 7 Best IndusInd Bank Credit Cards In India 2022
- Monetary Policy of India- Definition, Types, Instruments, and Objectives of Monetary Policy
- What is Inflation and the Effects of Inflation- The Complete Guide on Inflation
- Top 12 Zero Balance Savings Accounts in India for 2022
- Benefits of Having Multiple Savings Accounts
- Why Should You Choose a Personal Loan for You or Your Family?
- How to Open a Neobank Account Online and Why to use a Neobank
- What’s the Significance of Insured Value in Car Insurance? How to Calculate IDV- The Complete Guide