Top Mutual Funds investment mistakes to avoid
- Aimless Investing: Defining a SMART goal before investing will not only help you in assessing your risk appetite, but also in selecting the best funds for your needs.
- Making rash decisions: Short term outlook must be avoided and the investor must stick to his goals even during bullish/bearish markets.
- Using only NAV as an indicator of fund performance: Never buy a fund solely on the basis of its NAV. Its performance is also affected by factors like management decisions, portfolio holdings, etc.
- Ignorance of Taxation rules: This leads to lowering of the return earned by investors as at times they end up paying more taxes.
- Lack of review: Not reviewing the fund’s performance in a timely manner can lead to losses for investors.
- Investing in too many funds: This may lead to inclusion of many underperforming funds in your portfolio, reducing the overall return generated.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- Compare the Top Two Credit Cards of 2021- HDFC Millennia Credit Card VS Regalia First Credit Card
- क्रिप्टोकुर्रेंसी और 2021 में टाँप पर संपूर्ण गाइड
- Litecoin vs Bitcoin: Which one is better ?
- Bitcoin vs Dogecoin
- The Guide for Investing in Cryptocurrencies in 2021
- Complete Guide on Cryptocurrencies
- बेहतरीन ईंधन क्रेडिट कार्ड 2021 फिंतरा
- 2021 में टर्म इंश्योरेंस खरीदने से पहले 7 चीजें अवश्य जान लें
- UPI अप्रैल 2021 में (UPI) से संबंधित सभी प्रकार की जानकारी प्राप्त करने के लिए इस लेख को पढ़ें
- 2021 में टर्म इंश्योरेंस - पूरी गाइड