Top Mutual Funds investment mistakes to avoid
- Aimless Investing: Defining a SMART goal before investing will not only help you in assessing your risk appetite, but also in selecting the best funds for your needs.
- Making rash decisions: Short term outlook must be avoided and the investor must stick to his goals even during bullish/bearish markets.
- Using only NAV as an indicator of fund performance: Never buy a fund solely on the basis of its NAV. Its performance is also affected by factors like management decisions, portfolio holdings, etc.
- Ignorance of Taxation rules: This leads to lowering of the return earned by investors as at times they end up paying more taxes.
- Lack of review: Not reviewing the fund’s performance in a timely manner can lead to losses for investors.
- Investing in too many funds: This may lead to inclusion of many underperforming funds in your portfolio, reducing the overall return generated.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- Within just 5 minutes open any RBL Bank Savings Accounts and enjoy new way of Contactless Banking
- Open RBL Bank’s Digital Savings Account instantly online & experience new way of contactless banking
- भारत का प्रमुख उच्च ब्याज बचत खाता- आरबीएल बैंक का एडवांटेज बचत खाता
- India’s premiere high-interest savings account- RBL Bank’s Advantage Savings Account
- Compare the Top Two Credit Cards of 2021- HDFC Millennia Credit Card VS Regalia First Credit Card
- 2021 में क्रेडिट कार्ड के लिए आवेदन कैसे करें?
- बिटकॉइन बनाम एथेरियम: 2021 में कौन सा बेहतर निवेश है?
- लाइटकॉइन बनाम बिटकॉइन: कौन सा बेहतर है?
- बिटकॉइन और डॉगकोइन: 2021 के दो टाँप क्रिप्टोकरेंसी की तुलना
- Bitcoin vs Ethereum: Which is a better investment in 2021