Features of Mutual Funds
- Flexible Product: A mutual fund is flexible in terms of the time of entry and exit (open end funds) and lets the investor decide about how much to invest, when to invest, etc.
- Variety: The mutual fund invests in a large variety of asset classes and there are various funds according to different investment objectives.
- Regulations: In India, mutual funds are regulated by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) and the Association of Mutual Funds in India (AMFI).
- Tax Benefits: ELSS mutual funds offer tax benefits to its investors on investments upto Rs.1,50,000.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- The Complete Guide on Sovereign Gold Bonds (SGB)
- 18 Best Lifestyle Credit Cards in India 2023: Features and Benefits of Lifestyle Credit Cards
- Gold leasing: Everything you need to know
- A Comprehensive Guide on How to check your Credit Score
- The Complete Guide on What is Digital Rupee in India & How It Works
- The 13 Best Credit Cards offering Complimentary Railway Lounge Access 2023
- Top 26 Credit Cards in India offering Priority Pass Membership- Complete Guide on Priority Pass
- The Complete Guide on DreamFolks & the Top Credit Cards in India offering DreamFolks Membership
- 6 Reasons Why People Are Applying for a Small Loan
- PAN Card (Permanent Account Number) in India – Eligibility, Apply, & Advantages of PAN Card