Top mistakes to avoid while investing in Hybrid funds
- Aimless Investing: Defining a SMART goal before investing will not only help you in assessing your risk appetite but also in selecting the best funds for your needs.
- Making rash decisions: Short term outlook must be avoided and the investor must stick to his goals even during bullish/bearish markets.
- Using only NAV as an indicator of fund performance: Never buy a fund solely on the basis of its NAV. Its performance is also affected by factors like management decisions, portfolio holdings, etc.
- Lack of review: Not reviewing the fund’s performance in a timely manner can lead to losses.
- Investing in too many funds: This may lead to the inclusion of many underperforming funds in the portfolio, reducing the overall return generated.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- The Complete Guide on Sovereign Gold Bonds (SGB)
- 18 Best Lifestyle Credit Cards in India 2023: Features and Benefits of Lifestyle Credit Cards
- Gold leasing: Everything you need to know
- A Comprehensive Guide on How to check your Credit Score
- The Complete Guide on What is Digital Rupee in India & How It Works
- The 13 Best Credit Cards offering Complimentary Railway Lounge Access 2023
- Top 26 Credit Cards in India offering Priority Pass Membership- Complete Guide on Priority Pass
- The Complete Guide on DreamFolks & the Top Credit Cards in India offering DreamFolks Membership
- 6 Reasons Why People Are Applying for a Small Loan
- PAN Card (Permanent Account Number) in India – Eligibility, Apply, & Advantages of PAN Card