Features of Hybrid Funds
- Balanced Approach: By investing in both equity and debt securities, Hybrid funds strike the right balance between risk and return
- Investment Horizon: These funds are generally ideal for medium-term investment horizon (3-5 yrs)
- Taxable Capital Gains: There are short term and long term capital gains tax depending upon the investment period.
- Risk/Return: Hybrid funds invest in a combination of debt and equity which makes it riskier than debt funds but less risky as compared to equity funds.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- The Complete Guide on Unit Link Insurance Plan (ULIP)
- The Ultimate Debit Card Guide
- The 9 vital factors of Health Insurance Plans to look upon before purchasing one
- Health Insurance – Your Complete Guide!
- How to secure future of your girl child with small and simple scheme
- 7 Must know things before you buy Term Insurance
- Learn How Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP) can double investments in short span of time!
- Term Insurance – The Complete Guide
- Top 10 Business Credit Cards in India in 2021
- Top 10 Fuel Credit Cards in India in 2021