What is 5-year Post Office RD (Recurring Deposit) Account?
- Under this scheme, you can open an account by either cash or cheque.
- This scheme will offer you an interest rate of 5.3% per annum, on a quarterly compounded basis.
- This type of account too can be transferred from one Indian post office to another.
- Maximum two adults can hold a joint account.
- If you make an advance deposit of at least six instalments, you can expect a rebate.
- After one year, you can withdraw as much as fifty percent of the total balance of the account.
Check total wealth you can create in this scheme using Post office RD Caculator
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- 5 Best IDFC FIRST Bank Credit Cards in India 2022
- 14 Best ICICI Bank Credit Cards in India 2022
- 7 Best IndusInd Bank Credit Cards In India 2022
- Monetary Policy of India- Definition, Types, Instruments, and Objectives of Monetary Policy
- What is Inflation and the Effects of Inflation- The Complete Guide on Inflation
- Top 12 Zero Balance Savings Accounts in India for 2022
- Benefits of Having Multiple Savings Accounts
- Why Should You Choose a Personal Loan for You or Your Family?
- How to Open a Neobank Account Online and Why to use a Neobank
- What’s the Significance of Insured Value in Car Insurance? How to Calculate IDV- The Complete Guide