Is Mobile banking Safe?
Mobile banking is safe to use, but we should take care of below points to make it even safer:
- Do not share your Debit/Credit/Mobile app pin with anyone.
- Most of the transactions would require One-time password(OTP). Do not share this OTP with anyone.
- Use strong passwords with a combination of uppercase, lowercase and unique character. Try to change passwords at regular intervals.
- If possible, use strong anti-virus protects the users from virus, malware and attacks from hackers.
- On your mobile phone, set up a passcode to access the handset menu.
- To keep a track of the banking transactions that you do, register or update your mobile number and e-mail ID for the alerts.
- Regularly make sure to delete all junk message and chain messages.
- If you're not sure of any of the URLs in emails or messages, don't follow or click on them.
- Before sharing your mobile with someone or sending it for repair/maintenance make sure to clear the browsing history, cache, and the temporary files that are stored in the phone's memory.
- Avoid saving confidential information about your debit/credit card numbers, CVV numbers, or PIN on your mobile phone.
- Install an effective mobile anti-malware/anti-virus software.
- Keep your mobile’s operating system and applications, updated with the latest security patches and upgrades.
- Avoid leaving the mobile phone unattended and using unsecured Wi-Fi, public or shared networks.
- If the mobile gets misplaced, call the bank's Customer Care to disable the iMobile application.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- 5 Best IDFC FIRST Bank Credit Cards in India 2022
- 14 Best ICICI Bank Credit Cards in India 2022
- 7 Best IndusInd Bank Credit Cards In India 2022
- Monetary Policy of India- Definition, Types, Instruments, and Objectives of Monetary Policy
- What is Inflation and the Effects of Inflation- The Complete Guide on Inflation
- Top 12 Zero Balance Savings Accounts in India for 2022
- Benefits of Having Multiple Savings Accounts
- Why Should You Choose a Personal Loan for You or Your Family?
- How to Open a Neobank Account Online and Why to use a Neobank
- What’s the Significance of Insured Value in Car Insurance? How to Calculate IDV- The Complete Guide