What are the features of Online Banking?
There are various benefits of having an online bank account. Upon activation of Online Banking, the account holders will avail the following facilities and privileges:
- Invest money through SIPs, open Fixed Deposits, PPFs, etc.
- Transfer funds from one bank account to another
- Check bank account balance, view account summary, and generate detailed account statement any time
- Pay utility bills such as water bill, gas, telephone, electricity, etc.
- Get access to financial and non-financial banking services
- Keep a track on mortgages, loans, and current/savings account that's linked to the bank account
- Secured and safe mode of banking
- It's protected with unique IDs and passwords
- Users can order for cheque books
- Purchase general insurance and various other insurances
- Set-up or cancel automatic recurring payments and standing orders
- Keep a track on investments that are linked to the bank account
- At times because you hold an account in a bank you might be offered special event tickets and privileges
- Open a fixed deposit accounts
- Make merchant payments
- Recharge prepaid mobile/DTH
These are just the main glimpse of the features/benefits of Online Banking. To know more, register on online banking of your bank and start exploring.