Taxpayers in India
- Individuals, HUFs, Association of Persons (AOP), Body of Individuals (BOI)
- Companies with annual turnover of upto Rs. 400 Crores have to pay Corporate Tax @25% of their income. All other companies, with turnover greater than Rs. 400 Crores are taxed at a flat rate of 30%.
- Individuals, HUFs are taxed at different rates according to the tax slab in which they fall.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- 14 Best ICICI Bank Credit Cards in India 2022
- 7 Best IndusInd Bank Credit Cards In India 2022
- Monetary Policy of India- Definition, Types, Instruments, and Objectives of Monetary Policy
- What is Inflation and the Effects of Inflation- The Complete Guide on Inflation
- Top 12 Zero Balance Savings Accounts in India for 2022
- Benefits of Having Multiple Savings Accounts
- Why Should You Choose a Personal Loan for You or Your Family?
- How to Open a Neobank Account Online and Why to use a Neobank
- What’s the Significance of Insured Value in Car Insurance? How to Calculate IDV- The Complete Guide
- Complete Guide on What are Neobanks- How Neobanks Function, Pros and Cons of Neobanks