Types of Taxes
- It is directly levied on a taxpayer who pays it to the government and cannot be passed on to another person/institution.
- The main types of direct taxes in India are :
* Income Tax: This is directly charged according to the income of an individual.
* Corporate Tax: It is levied on the income of companies.
- In India, the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) looks after the direct taxes.
- They are levied on the goods and services bought and sold, and the burden of these taxes can be shifted to another person/institution. It is generally included in the price of a product.
- Earlier, India had a host of indirect taxes in the form of Value Added Tax, Sales Tax, Excise Duty, which have now been subsumed by a single indirect tax, the Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- With the implementation of GST, the principal of “One Nation, One Tax” has been implemented. However, goods such as petroleum, alcohol, electricity, etc. are not taxed under GST.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- Compare the Top Two Credit Cards of 2021- HDFC Millennia Credit Card VS Regalia First Credit Card
- Bitcoin vs Ethereum: Which is a better investment in 2021
- क्रिप्टोकुर्रेंसी और 2021 में टाँप पर संपूर्ण गाइड
- Litecoin vs Bitcoin: Which one is better ?
- Bitcoin vs Dogecoin
- The Guide for Investing in Cryptocurrencies in 2021
- Complete Guide on Cryptocurrencies
- बेहतरीन ईंधन क्रेडिट कार्ड 2021 फिंतरा
- 2021 में टर्म इंश्योरेंस खरीदने से पहले 7 चीजें अवश्य जान लें
- UPI अप्रैल 2021 में (UPI) से संबंधित सभी प्रकार की जानकारी प्राप्त करने के लिए इस लेख को पढ़ें