Top mistakes to avoid while investing in Debt Funds
- Aimless Investing: Defining a SMART goal before investing will not only help you in assessing your risk appetite but also in selecting the best funds for your needs.
- Making rash decisions: Short term outlook must be avoided and the investor must stick to his goals even during bullish/bearish markets.
- Using only NAV as an indicator of fund performance: Never buy a fund solely on the basis of its NAV. Its performance is also affected by factors like management decisions, portfolio holdings, etc.
- Ignorance of Taxation rules: This leads to lowering of the return earned by investors as they pay more taxes such as not taking benefit of indexation
- Lack of review: Not reviewing fund performance in a timely manner can lead to losses.
- Low credit rating: If an investor invests in a debt fund with securities having low credit rating, there are higher chances of default, leading to loss of interest and principal.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- The Ultimate Debit Card Guide
- The 9 vital factors of Health Insurance Plans to look upon before purchasing one
- Health Insurance – Your Complete Guide!
- How to secure future of your girl child with small and simple scheme
- 7 Must know things before you buy Term Insurance
- Learn How Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP) can double investments in short span of time!
- Term Insurance – The Complete Guide
- Top 10 Business Credit Cards in India in 2021
- Top 10 Fuel Credit Cards in India in 2021
- 4 Step Guide to Plan for Your Dream Car