Top mistakes to avoid while investing in Debt Funds
- Aimless Investing: Defining a SMART goal before investing will not only help you in assessing your risk appetite but also in selecting the best funds for your needs.
- Making rash decisions: Short term outlook must be avoided and the investor must stick to his goals even during bullish/bearish markets.
- Using only NAV as an indicator of fund performance: Never buy a fund solely on the basis of its NAV. Its performance is also affected by factors like management decisions, portfolio holdings, etc.
- Ignorance of Taxation rules: This leads to lowering of the return earned by investors as they pay more taxes such as not taking benefit of indexation
- Lack of review: Not reviewing fund performance in a timely manner can lead to losses.
- Low credit rating: If an investor invests in a debt fund with securities having low credit rating, there are higher chances of default, leading to loss of interest and principal.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- क्रिप्टोकुर्रेंसी और 2021 में टाँप पर संपूर्ण गाइड
- Litecoin vs Bitcoin: Which one is better ?
- Bitcoin vs Dogecoin : Which one to buy?
- The Guide for Investing in Cryptocurrencies in 2021
- The Complete Guide on Cryptocurrencies in 2021
- बेहतरीन ईंधन क्रेडिट कार्ड 2021 फिंतरा
- 2021 में टर्म इंश्योरेंस खरीदने से पहले 7 चीजें अवश्य जान लें
- UPI अप्रैल 2021 में (UPI) से संबंधित सभी प्रकार की जानकारी प्राप्त करने के लिए इस लेख को पढ़ें
- 2021 में टर्म इंश्योरेंस - पूरी गाइड
- 7 चरणों में अपना मनपसंद बाइक खरीदें | फिंतरा