When should I start investing in Debt Funds?
Since debt funds are relatively safer when compared to equity funds, giving fixed returns, it is generally advised to invest in them in the later stages of lives.
People usually nearing retirement, who want the safety of investment and a regular source of income post-retirement, should invest in debt funds.
Further at any stage in life if you are looking for safe investments, debt funds can help you generate higher returns than Fixed Deposits, etc with a slight amount of risk.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- The Complete Guide on Unit Link Insurance Plan (ULIP)
- The Ultimate Debit Card Guide
- The 9 vital factors of Health Insurance Plans to look upon before purchasing one
- Health Insurance – Your Complete Guide!
- How to secure future of your girl child with small and simple scheme
- 7 Must know things before you buy Term Insurance
- Learn How Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP) can double investments in short span of time!
- Term Insurance – The Complete Guide
- Top 10 Business Credit Cards in India in 2021
- Top 10 Fuel Credit Cards in India in 2021