HDFC Regalia Credit Card - Review & Apply
- Earn 10,000 Reward Points when achieving annual spends of Rs. 5 lakhs.
- Accidental air death cover worth Rs. 1 Crore
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Slightly high Annual Fee
- No golf/coaching sessions
Interest Charges: Up to 3.49% per month, accounting to 41.88% per annum. Pay only 1.99% interest per month if the card is issued against fixed deposit.HDFC Regalia Credit Card Fees
Upon joining HDFC Regalia Credit Card, enjoy the welcome benefit of obtaining Zomato Gold Membership for a Year that offers a complimentary dish on every visit at a Gold food partner restaurant Or Up to 2 complimentary drinks on every visit at a Gold drinks partner restaurant. In order to avail this complimentary membership, spend with this card around Rs. 75,000 within the first three months of getting the Regalia Credit Card.HDFC Regalia Credit Card Welcome Offers
- Airport Lounge Access within and outside India
- Experience unique delicacies through Good Food Trail dining program at premium restaurants across top cities.
- On retail spends including Insurance, Utilities, Education and Rent Pay, earn 4 reward points on Rs. 150.
- Earn additional 5,000 Reward Points when achieving annual spends of Rs. 8 lakhs.
- Emergency overseas hospitalization up to Rs. 15 lakhs in case of emergency
More Cards - HDFC Bank
Compare Cards with HDFC Regalia Credit Card
- Compare the Top Two Credit Cards of 2021- HDFC Millennia Credit Card VS Regalia First Credit Card
- 2021 में क्रेडिट कार्ड के लिए आवेदन कैसे करें?
- बिटकॉइन बनाम एथेरियम: 2021 में कौन सा बेहतर निवेश है?
- Bitcoin vs Ethereum: Which is a better investment in 2021
- क्रिप्टोकुर्रेंसी और 2021 में टाँप पर संपूर्ण गाइड
- Litecoin vs Bitcoin: Which one is better ?
- Bitcoin vs Dogecoin
- The Guide for Investing in Cryptocurrencies in 2021
- Complete Guide on Cryptocurrencies
- बेहतरीन ईंधन क्रेडिट कार्ड 2021 फिंतरा