HDFC Doctor’s Superia Credit Card - HDFC Bank Cards
HDFC Doctor’s Superia Credit Card Key Features
|Free Lounge Access||No|
|Fuel Surcharge Waiver||No|
- Joining fee will be as per bank's norms and disclosed at the time of joining.
- Interest Charges: Up to 3.49% per month, accounting to 41.88% per annum. If the card is issued against a fixed deposit, pay only 1.99% interest per month.
HDFC Doctor’s Superia Credit Card's Welcome Benefits includes gaining 1000 Reward PointsHDFC Doctor’s Superia Credit Card Welcome Offers
- Avail 3 Reward Points for every Rs. 150 you spend. Accumulate Reward Points and redeem them for air miles on more than 20 international airlines or on any major domestic airline. You can also redeem your Reward Points for exciting gifts from an exclusive rewards catalogue, at the applicable redemption rate.
- Enjoy 50% more reward points on dinner spends.
- Doctor's Superia Credit Card provides protection worth up to Rs. 20 Lakh against costs arising due to professional negligence.
- Get first year fee reversed if you spend Rs. 15,000 in first 90 days of card set-up date and renewal fee reversed if you spend Rs. 1,00,000 in a year prior to the renewal date.
- Renewal Benefit: 1000 reward points
- Any One Accident: Rs 4 Lakh & Deductible: Rs 25,000 for each & every claim
- Reward points validity: Reward points are valid only for 2 years from the date of accumulation.
- No golf/coaching sessions
- No complimentary Airport Lounge access