Within just 5 minutes open any RBL Bank Savings Accounts and enjoy new way of Contactless Banking
Posted by Fintra , updated 2021-10-10
As we all know, Digital Savings Account enables us to open online savings account where no documentation or paperwork is required. It's incredibly hassle-free and convenient for all customers to open such accounts. Along with the ease of opening online, such accounts also offer a broad range of benefits and features. All you need is a PAN card number and an Aadhaar card to open any Digital Savings Account.
Various banks in India provide the facility of opening digital accounts, but the most used and reliable ones are through RBL Bank Savings Accounts. Amongst the various reasons, the two main reasons for opening Digital Savings Accounts in RBL Bank are:
Security Systems: According to the RBL Bank's website, they claim that they've robust security systems that ensure our digital savings account is safe and secured.
Two-Factor Authentication: Due to the increasing cyber crimes, it has become tough and challenging to keep our bank accounts protected and keep the funds away from threats. Hence, it's essential to select a bank that will guarantee safety- RBL Bank ensures this degree of protection and makes sure to undertake the required measures to offer a seamless experience to its customers. It has inbuilt two-factor authentication on all its accounts, making sure only the account holder can access it.
In this blog, we will highlight the features and benefits of RBL Bank's various accounts such as:
- RBL Bank Rise Savings Account
- RBL Bank Prime Edge Savings Account
- RBL Bank Woman’s First Savings Account
- RBL Bank Senior Citizen Savings Account
- RBL Bank Prime Savings Account
- RBL Bank Executive Salary Account
- RBL Bank Basic Savings Account
- Eligibility for RBL Bank's Saving Accounts
- How to apply for RBL Bank's Saving Accounts?
RBL Bank Rise Savings Account
With RBL Rise Savings Account, gain the power to soar above by availing the best banking solutions.
RBL Bank Rise Savings Account's Features and Benefits are:
- Avail higher interest rates on Savings and FD
- Choose your Account Number
- Get Exclusive Crest Debit Card that has welcome benefits max Rs. 4,000
- Avail complimentary Zomato Pro membership for a year
- Avail complimentary lounge access with free RBL Bank Platinum Maxima Credit Card
- Enjoy up to 20% discount on lockers
- Favoured pricing on loans
- Free transactions can be done at any other bank’s ATM
- Enhanced withdrawal limits and cash deposit
- Get the flexibility of accessing the account anywhere, anytime through the RBL MoBank, Internet Banking, WhatsApp Banking, and RBL Cares - Chatbot
- Avail free bill payment and tax payment facility through RBL's digital channels
Join RBL Rise Savings Account by just maintain an Average Minimum Balance of Rs. 50,000 to avoid any charges.
RBL Bank Prime Edge Savings Account
RBL Bank's Prime Edge Savings Account gives its account holders more benefits for leading a good life along with the privileges of a special savings account.
RBL Bank Prime Edge Savings Account's Features and Benefits are:
- Higher interest rates: Avail higher rates of interest on Savings Account
- Get Premium ATM card: Upon opening a Prime Edge savings bank account, get a Titanium card that allows free withdrawals on any bank’s ATM. It also comes with insurance benefits:
Titanium Master Card
Lost card Liability/Counterfeit
Cash in Transit
Personal Accident – Air
Personal Accident – Death
- Apply easily online for a Prime Edge Savings account, and experience a seamless banking experience at your fingertips
- Enjoy a convenient banking experience by availing payable at par chequebook, free, higher limits for pay orders and ordering demand drafts, and enhanced cash deposit and withdrawal limits
- Easily do free bill payments and tax payments through RBL's Internet Banking facilities
- Another benefit of the Prime Edge Savings Account is that one can get access to a range of investment/insurance products and services. The account holder is also eligible to get Credit Card and loan products and enjoy special offers on the Debit Card and Debit Card variants.
Join RBL Bank Prime Edge Savings Account by just maintaining a minimum monthly balance in the account.
RBL Bank Woman’s First Savings Account
RBL Bank Woman's First Saving Account offers a host of benefits such as year-long discounts, higher rates of interest, and an exclusive Woman's First Debit card, which has the best offers ranging from lifestyle, dining, health, and finance. This account is perfect for all those smart women who know how to spend and save at the same time. Besides this, the account holder can also enjoy a seamless and simplified banking experience with the bank's enhanced digital platform.
RBL Bank Woman’s First Savings Account's Key Features and Benefits are:
- Higher interest rates
- Transactions done at any other bank’s ATM are free
- Enjoy enhanced withdrawal limits and cash deposit
- Avail free bill payment and tax payment facilities through RBL's Internet Banking facility
- Through the bank's secured Internet Banking facility for free, access the Woman's First Savings Account online anytime, anywhere
- Subject to minimum standing instruction of Rs. 500 p.m., for a minimum tenure of one year, get a zero balance kid’s account
- For the first year, avail 10% discount on locker rent
- On activation of the card, get an exclusive Woman’s First Debit Card with vouchers worth Rs. 2,500
- At discounted rates, receive health benefits and medical concierge services
- At all ATMs in India, you can do free cash withdrawals
- Enjoy Year-round offers/discounts and coupons on shopping, food, entertainment, health, wellness, and many more
Avail Complimentary Card Features such as:
- Air Accident Insurance for max Rs. 10,00,000
- Personal Accident Insurance for max Rs. 5,00,000
- Cash in Transit Liability: If a robbery takes place and funds are in transit from any ATM/Bank to the destination, get cover max Rs. 1,00,000
- Lost Card Liability: If the card gets lost or stolen, hold no liability if any misuse occurs. Max cover is Rs. 1,00,000
- Avail purchases and e-purchases protection- get insured for max Rs. 25,000
- Get loss of checked-in baggage insurance of max Rs. 25,000
- Avail loss of passport and travel-related documents insurance of max Rs. 10,000
- Avail delay of checked-in baggage insurance for max Rs. 10,000
Do note that any woman who's a resident in India and is over 18 years of age can open a woman saving account. Join RBL Bank Woman’s First Savings Account by simply maintaining a minimum balance of Rs. 10,000 to avoid any charges.
RBL Bank Senior Citizen Savings Account
As soon as you turn 60, it's believed a second innings of your life begins. It's the time to reap all the benefits of your long years of hard work. For better management of finances, it's a wise step idea to open Senior Citizen Savings Account. With RBL Bank’s Senior Citizen Savings Account, carefreely enjoy the retirement years, while the bank will take care of all your banking needs. The Titanium debit card, on the other hand, will take care of all your purchases. It's simple to apply for tailor-made Senior Citizen Savings Account online, which takes care of the banking needs of those who are above 60 years of age.
RBL Bank Senior Citizen Savings Account's Features and Benefits are:
- Debit Card: Enjoy the benefits of the Titanium Debit Card that you will get once you open a Senior Citizen Account. The card provides exciting features and benefits
- Cheque book and passbook: Every quarter, obtain free payable at par chequebook. The account also offers a free passbook facility
- Anytime banking: Enjoy the benefit of free cash withdrawals at all ATMs in India
- Bill payments: Use Billpay, a simple, convenient, and secure way of managing utility bill payments like electricity, telephone, LIC premium, and more
- Online banking: The Senior Citizens Savings account online offers the benefits of online banking, too. Access the account anytime, anywhere through the bank's secured Internet Banking facility for free
- From your registered mobile number, simply dial 18004190610 to get your Savings and/or Current Account balance details on your phone
- Enhanced security: Due to being ISO certified, the bank implements operation controls through layered perimeter security and monitoring
- Avail discounted brokerage charges at 0.25% on delivery, free account opening charge of Rs. 750 is waived off, and get free dematerialization of physical shares
- Higher Interest: Get higher rates of interest rates. Moreover, earn higher interest rates with the bank's Gain4Sure Fixed Deposits, and tax-saving deposits premature penalty of 1% waived off for senior citizens
- Enjoy instant generation of Internet Banking and Debit Card PIN through single SMS
Do note that the only eligibility criteria for opening a senior citizen account are that the individual should be at least 60 years of age and an Indian national.
RBL Bank Prime Savings Account
Everyone requires a savings account for carrying out financial transactions. There are several types of accounts, but it’s always advisable to have premium savings account so that you can carry out a wide variety of transactions. RBL Bank’s Prime Savings Account offers a variety of features that will meet most of the financial needs.
RBL Bank Prime Savings Account's Features and Benefits are:
- Higher interest rates
- Enjoy free transactions at RBL Bank's ATMs
- Make your funds grow by availing some of the best fixed-deposit rates offered by the bank
- Get wealth management solutions from a team of experienced professionals, which will be specific to your requirements
- Enjoy simple and hassle-free banking using the Internet, mobile, and ATM
- To suit your requirements, get a wide range of savings account variants
- Upon opening RBL Bank's Premium Savings Account, you’re entitled to avail a Titanium MasterCard debit card that offers the following insurance benefits:
Lost card Liability/Counterfeit
Cash in Transit
Personal Accident – Air
Personal Accident – Death
- Avail flexi-banking with a personalized payable-at-par cheque book
- Get an entire monthly e-statement of all the accounts
- Access the account from any of the RBL Bank branches in India
- Use the NEFT/RTGS facility to quickly and easily transfer funds
- Book fixed deposits through Internet banking
- Enjoy enhanced daily limits on the debit card
RBL Bank Executive Salary Account
With RBL Bank Executive Salary Account, besides your salary, even your savings are secured, and they get multiplied due to attractive interest rates. Upon setting up a Salary Account with RBL Bank, they offer an array of facilities and benefits for enjoying a hassle-free banking experience. The RBL Bank's Executive Salary Account provides exclusive features and minimal charges, which the bank will levy on the RBL Salary Account.
RBL Bank Executive Salary Account's Features and Benefits are:
- RBL Bank's Executive Salary Account is a zero balance Salary Account that has no average monthly balance requirements
- Enjoy attractive interest rates
- Enjoy the free higher number of cash withdrawals via any RBL Bank ATM in India and a higher number of ATM transactions at any other bank ATM
- The bank offers enhancement on daily cash withdrawal limits on the Titanium Master Debit Card. You can do a cash withdrawal limit of Rs. 50,000 per day and a shopping limit of Rs. 1,00,000 per day
- Upon opening RBL Bank Salary Account in India, get Visa Classic, Platinum Debit Card, a Master Titanium, or Platinum Master Debit Card
- The bank will also provide the facility of Internet Banking PIN and Debit Card PIN through the bank's secured SMS service
- If you're confused about something the RBL Bank's team of experienced wealth professionals will assist with investment and wealth services
- Complimentary payable at par chequebook every quarter
- Avail the facility of cheque collection and deposit
- Avail the facility of NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer) and RTGS (Real-Time Gross Settlement)
- One free Demand Draft every month
- Avail attractive fixed deposit interest rates and avail the facility of a tax-saving deposit
- Internet Banking, Phone Banking, Mobile Banking, SMS Banking
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Easily set up one time instructions for monthly utility bill payments through RBL Bank's online platform of Net Banking
- For your comfort, the bank will offer the facility to pay direct taxes through your salary account online or by visiting any of RBL Bank's branches
- Receive monthly E-statements
- The bank also offers short term and long term loans as per the individual's financial essentials
- Get the facility of safe deposit lockers
Do note that the eligibility for obtaining a Salary Account is that you should be earning a net monthly salary of Rs. 20,000 - Rs. 50,000.
RBL Bank Basic Savings Account
RBL Bank Basic Savings Account's Features and Benefits are:
- It's a zero balance savings account
- Receive a Free Rupay Card with a cash withdrawal limit of Rs. 50,000 for ATM and Rs. 30,000 for POS
- Complimentary transfer of funds through NEFT and RTGS
- Higher interest rates
- Enjoy unlimited transactions at RBL Bank's ATMs for free
- Access the account from any of the RBL branches in India
- Do note that the Basic Saving Account can only be opened by visiting any of the RBL Bank branches
- Complimentary payable at par cheques – 2 cheque books per annum(40 Leaves)
- Avail higher fixed deposit rates, including tax savings deposits
- Phone Banking | Mobile Banking | SMS Banking & Alerts | E-Statement | Internet Banking | Online Bill Payment Services
- Get free replacement of damaged card
Eligibility for RBL Bank's Saving Accounts
You need to fulfil the eligibility criteria to open any of the RBL Bank’s Savings Accounts. The eligibility for most of the above mentioned accounts is the same as the criteria for a regular savings account. However, for some accounts, there’s the requirement to maintain a minimum monthly balance in the account. Carefully read through the rules and regulations before opting for one.
How to apply for RBL Bank's Saving Accounts?
Most of the savings accounts provided by RBL Bank can be opened with just a few simple steps online. However, if there’s no option available online, you can always visit RBL Bank’s nearest branch to get started.
With the insight of RBL Bank’s various savings accounts revealed above, it’s assured you’re going to make a fruitful decision and open a savings account as soon as possible! So what's the wait?! Begin saving soon before it’s too late! Get on to your gadget or visit the nearest branch to open any Savings Account in RBL Bank!