Once you make purchases using your RBL Bank credit card, you have got to pay the used amount back to the bank. This must be done once your RBL Bank credit card statement is generated for a particular period. RBL Bank credit card offers a few ways, each online and offline, to pay your credit card bill quickly and conveniently. each method features a totally different payment processing time, that you need to be aware before initiating credit card bill payment.
These are the widely used methods for online payment of credit card bill. You can follow the underwritten steps for making the payment.
Processing time- 24 hours
- Login to your RBL Bank net banking portal using your registered customer ID and password
- After login, you’ll be asked to confirm your identity with an OPT which will be sent to the registered phone number. Enter the OPT in the field and click ‘Continue’.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’
- Go to the ‘Instant Pay’, select ‘Credit Card’ section where you'll find details of all of your credit cards
- Select the credit card and click on ‘Submit’
- Insert the Biller information, hit ‘Confirm’, and after details have been saved click ‘Instant Pay’
- Select the amount you want to pay- total outstanding or minimum amount due, else enter a preferred amount
- Select the bank account
- Once you click on ‘INSTANTPAY’, the amount will be deducted from your RBL Bank Savings/Current account and will be credited into your RBL credit card Account
Processing time- Instant
- Visit rblbank website on your device
- Login using your registered Customer ID and password
- Go to ‘the ‘Cards’ section where you'll find details of all of your credit cards
- Select the credit card and click on ‘Instant Pay’
- Select the amount that you want to pay – total outstanding or minimum amount due, else enter a preferred amount
RBL BANK ACCOUNT HOLDER (ONLINE PAYMENT)
RBL BANK offers a few other methods of Online Bill Payment.
- Mobile App
- Debit Card
RBL BANK ACCOUNT HOLDER (OFFLINE PAYMENT)
People who are not comfortable with online bill payment can opt for offline payment of bills. RBL BANK offers a few other methods of Offline Bill Payment.
- Customer Care
Moratorium on RBL BANK Credit-card Bill Payment under RBI’s COVID-19 regulatory
Following the guidelines mentioned in RBI’s COVID-19 regulative Package, RBL BANK Card is permitting its cardholders the facility to avail moratorium on bill payments. Here are the necessary highlights of this facility:
- All credit card holders who are making bill payments frequently and don't have any overdue are eligible for the moratorium
- Interest charges are going to be applicable on the outstanding amount even during the moratorium period
- Late payment charges won't be applicable
- To opt for a moratorium, you need to place a letter of invitation with the bank five days before the payment due date
- This is not a discharge of the outstanding amount or EMI, simply a deferment till August 2020
- Cardholders will need to pay the whole outstanding amount along with the accumulated interest charges on the next due date after August 2020
- Opting for the moratorium period won't have an effect on your credit score
For more details related to the COVID-19 Moratorium period.
These are some of the frequently asked questions (FAQs) by customers related to RBL Bank Credit Card.