Mutual Fund Tax Details
Following rules are applicable, according to time frame:
- If you sell your holdings in an equity mutual fund before a year then a flat rate of 15% STCG (short term capital gain) is applicable.
- In case the investor sells his mutual fund units after a year then LTCG (long term capital gain) tax is applicable. As per LTCG tax, gains of over Rs.1 lakh in a financial year are taxed at 10%.
- In case debt mutual funds are sold before completion of three years of holding, returns are added to the total income and regular income tax as per the applicable tax slab gets applied.
- If debt mutual funds are sold after three years, then returns are treated as long-term capital gains and are taxed at a rate of 20% after indexation, plus cess @3%.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- Within just 5 minutes open any RBL Bank Savings Accounts and enjoy new way of Contactless Banking
- Open RBL Bank’s Digital Savings Account instantly online & experience new way of contactless banking
- भारत का प्रमुख उच्च ब्याज बचत खाता- आरबीएल बैंक का एडवांटेज बचत खाता
- India’s premiere high-interest savings account- RBL Bank’s Advantage Savings Account
- Compare the Top Two Credit Cards of 2021- HDFC Millennia Credit Card VS Regalia First Credit Card
- 2021 में क्रेडिट कार्ड के लिए आवेदन कैसे करें?
- बिटकॉइन बनाम एथेरियम: 2021 में कौन सा बेहतर निवेश है?
- लाइटकॉइन बनाम बिटकॉइन: कौन सा बेहतर है?
- बिटकॉइन और डॉगकोइन: 2021 के दो टाँप क्रिप्टोकरेंसी की तुलना
- Bitcoin vs Ethereum: Which is a better investment in 2021