Important Dividend Dates
The process of dividend payment is followed by a series of events and the related dates are important to determine the shareholders which fall in the area for receiving dividends.
- Announcement Date: They are announced by the company management on the announcement date and must have the approval of the shareholders before they get paid.
- Ex-Dividend Date: The dividend date or ex-date is the date on which the dividend eligibility gets expired.
- Record Date: It is the cut-off date, put up by the company to determine which shareholders are eligible to receive the dividend.
- Payment Date: The date on which the company issues the payment of the dividend, which is when the money gets credited to investor’s account is called the payment date.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- 18 Best Lifestyle Credit Cards in India 2023: Features and Benefits of Lifestyle Credit Cards
- Gold leasing: Everything you need to know
- A Comprehensive Guide on How to check your Credit Score
- The Complete Guide on What is Digital Rupee in India & How It Works
- The 13 Best Credit Cards offering Complimentary Railway Lounge Access 2023
- Top 26 Credit Cards in India offering Priority Pass Membership- Complete Guide on Priority Pass
- The Complete Guide on DreamFolks & the Top Credit Cards in India offering DreamFolks Membership
- 6 Reasons Why People Are Applying for a Small Loan
- PAN Card (Permanent Account Number) in India – Eligibility, Apply, & Advantages of PAN Card
- 13 Best Axis Bank Credit Cards in India 2023