Important Dividend Dates
The process of dividend payment is followed by a series of events and the related dates are important to determine the shareholders which fall in the area for receiving dividends.
- Announcement Date: They are announced by the company management on the announcement date and must have the approval of the shareholders before they get paid.
- Ex-Dividend Date: The dividend date or ex-date is the date on which the dividend eligibility gets expired.
- Record Date: It is the cut-off date, put up by the company to determine which shareholders are eligible to receive the dividend.
- Payment Date: The date on which the company issues the payment of the dividend, which is when the money gets credited to investor’s account is called the payment date.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- 5 Best IDFC FIRST Bank Credit Cards in India 2022
- 14 Best ICICI Bank Credit Cards in India 2022
- 7 Best IndusInd Bank Credit Cards In India 2022
- Monetary Policy of India- Definition, Types, Instruments, and Objectives of Monetary Policy
- What is Inflation and the Effects of Inflation- The Complete Guide on Inflation
- Top 12 Zero Balance Savings Accounts in India for 2022
- Benefits of Having Multiple Savings Accounts
- Why Should You Choose a Personal Loan for You or Your Family?
- How to Open a Neobank Account Online and Why to use a Neobank
- What’s the Significance of Insured Value in Car Insurance? How to Calculate IDV- The Complete Guide