Important Dividend Dates
The process of dividend payment is followed by a series of events and the related dates are important to determine the shareholders which fall in the area for receiving dividends.
- Announcement Date: They are announced by the company management on the announcement date and must have the approval of the shareholders before they get paid.
- Ex-Dividend Date: The dividend date or ex-date is the date on which the dividend eligibility gets expired.
- Record Date: It is the cut-off date, put up by the company to determine which shareholders are eligible to receive the dividend.
- Payment Date: The date on which the company issues the payment of the dividend, which is when the money gets credited to investor’s account is called the payment date.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- Compare the Top Two Credit Cards of 2021- HDFC Millennia Credit Card VS Regalia First Credit Card
- बिटकॉइन बनाम एथेरियम: 2021 में कौन सा बेहतर निवेश है?
- Bitcoin vs Ethereum: Which is a better investment in 2021
- क्रिप्टोकुर्रेंसी और 2021 में टाँप पर संपूर्ण गाइड
- Litecoin vs Bitcoin: Which one is better ?
- Bitcoin vs Dogecoin
- The Guide for Investing in Cryptocurrencies in 2021
- Complete Guide on Cryptocurrencies
- बेहतरीन ईंधन क्रेडिट कार्ड 2021 फिंतरा
- 2021 में टर्म इंश्योरेंस खरीदने से पहले 7 चीजें अवश्य जान लें