Drawbacks of IPO’s
Drawbacks of IPO’s:
- Company will be required to disclose all the financial information and other business information.
- The process of IPO is not very cheap. So, a company will face difficulty which is already in debt.
- Risk of failure, if the market doesn’t accept the IPO price.
- Loss of power, as stakeholders can alter the decisions via the board of directors.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- The Complete Guide on Unit Link Insurance Plan (ULIP)
- The Ultimate Debit Card Guide
- The 9 vital factors of Health Insurance Plans to look upon before purchasing one
- Health Insurance – Your Complete Guide!
- How to secure future of your girl child with small and simple scheme
- 7 Must know things before you buy Term Insurance
- Learn How Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP) can double investments in short span of time!
- Term Insurance – The Complete Guide
- Top 10 Business Credit Cards in India in 2021
- Top 10 Fuel Credit Cards in India in 2021