Drawbacks of IPO’s
Drawbacks of IPO’s:
- Company will be required to disclose all the financial information and other business information.
- The process of IPO is not very cheap. So, a company will face difficulty which is already in debt.
- Risk of failure, if the market doesn’t accept the IPO price.
- Loss of power, as stakeholders can alter the decisions via the board of directors.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- 18 Best Lifestyle Credit Cards in India 2023: Features and Benefits of Lifestyle Credit Cards
- Gold leasing: Everything you need to know
- A Comprehensive Guide on How to check your Credit Score
- The Complete Guide on What is Digital Rupee in India & How It Works
- The 13 Best Credit Cards offering Complimentary Railway Lounge Access 2023
- Top 26 Credit Cards in India offering Priority Pass Membership- Complete Guide on Priority Pass
- The Complete Guide on DreamFolks & the Top Credit Cards in India offering DreamFolks Membership
- 6 Reasons Why People Are Applying for a Small Loan
- PAN Card (Permanent Account Number) in India – Eligibility, Apply, & Advantages of PAN Card
- 13 Best Axis Bank Credit Cards in India 2023