What is Compound Interest?
Compound Interest is money you can earn when you investing the principal over a period of time. It adds any interest rate on the interest earned on the principal amount.
Let us understand it from a simple example:
Assume that you invest Rs100 for 2 year @ 10% interest. Then Compound Interest would be
Today = Rs100
After 1 year = P*R*T/100
= 100*1*10/100= Rs10
Total Amount after 1 year = Rs100+ Rs10 = Rs110
Interest between 1-2 years = P’*R*T = 110*1*10/100 = Rs11
Therefore, Total amount after 2 years = Rs110+Rs11 = Rs121
Amount= P(1+r/100)^t where P is principal, r is the rate of interest and t is investment tenure.
Compound Interest = Amount-Principal
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- Compare the Top Two Credit Cards of 2021- HDFC Millennia Credit Card VS Regalia First Credit Card
- बिटकॉइन बनाम एथेरियम: 2021 में कौन सा बेहतर निवेश है?
- Bitcoin vs Ethereum: Which is a better investment in 2021
- क्रिप्टोकुर्रेंसी और 2021 में टाँप पर संपूर्ण गाइड
- Litecoin vs Bitcoin: Which one is better ?
- Bitcoin vs Dogecoin
- The Guide for Investing in Cryptocurrencies in 2021
- Complete Guide on Cryptocurrencies
- बेहतरीन ईंधन क्रेडिट कार्ड 2021 फिंतरा
- 2021 में टर्म इंश्योरेंस खरीदने से पहले 7 चीजें अवश्य जान लें