How to open ICICI PPF account online?
- Login to your ICICI net banking portal and click on “My Accounts >> PPF Account >> Open Now”.
- You will be redirected to another webpage, where you can start filling in the required details in order to open the PPF account.
- Once you have entered all the details, specify the amount that you wish to invest.
- If you wish, you can also give standing instructions to your bank to auto debit the desired amount at regular intervals and deposit it in the PPF account.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number, which has to be entered in the given field.
- After this, the PPF account will be opened successfully. The user may note the account number for future purposes.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- 18 Best Lifestyle Credit Cards in India 2023: Features and Benefits of Lifestyle Credit Cards
- Gold leasing: Everything you need to know
- A Comprehensive Guide on How to check your Credit Score
- The Complete Guide on What is Digital Rupee in India & How It Works
- The 13 Best Credit Cards offering Complimentary Railway Lounge Access 2023
- Top 26 Credit Cards in India offering Priority Pass Membership- Complete Guide on Priority Pass
- The Complete Guide on DreamFolks & the Top Credit Cards in India offering DreamFolks Membership
- 6 Reasons Why People Are Applying for a Small Loan
- PAN Card (Permanent Account Number) in India – Eligibility, Apply, & Advantages of PAN Card
- 13 Best Axis Bank Credit Cards in India 2023