How to open SBI PPF account online?
- Login to your SBI net banking portal and click on the option “New PPF Account”.
- You will be redirected to another webpage, where you can start filling in the required details in order to open the PPF account.
- After filling the form, you will be provided with a reference number and a link to download and print the filled form.
- Now, you have to sign the applicable pages and visit your chosen SBI branch with self-attested copies of KYC documents and photographs to complete the process.
- Once your account is opened, you will be provided with the SBI PPF account passbook.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- 5 Best IDFC FIRST Bank Credit Cards in India 2022
- 14 Best ICICI Bank Credit Cards in India 2022
- 7 Best IndusInd Bank Credit Cards In India 2022
- Monetary Policy of India- Definition, Types, Instruments, and Objectives of Monetary Policy
- What is Inflation and the Effects of Inflation- The Complete Guide on Inflation
- Top 12 Zero Balance Savings Accounts in India for 2022
- Benefits of Having Multiple Savings Accounts
- Why Should You Choose a Personal Loan for You or Your Family?
- How to Open a Neobank Account Online and Why to use a Neobank
- What’s the Significance of Insured Value in Car Insurance? How to Calculate IDV- The Complete Guide