How to open PMSBY account with SBI?
Step 1: Visit SBI Online portal and login using your credentials. Go to “My Account >> Social Security Schemes”.
Step 2: Select the option of “Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana”, enter your account number, CIF number and click on “Submit”.
Step 3: A form will open up. Enter all the required details. Click on “submit” after entering the details.
Step 4: If the registration is successful, the registration number will appear on the screen.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- The Complete Guide on Sovereign Gold Bonds (SGB)
- 18 Best Lifestyle Credit Cards in India 2023: Features and Benefits of Lifestyle Credit Cards
- Gold leasing: Everything you need to know
- A Comprehensive Guide on How to check your Credit Score
- The Complete Guide on What is Digital Rupee in India & How It Works
- The 13 Best Credit Cards offering Complimentary Railway Lounge Access 2023
- Top 26 Credit Cards in India offering Priority Pass Membership- Complete Guide on Priority Pass
- The Complete Guide on DreamFolks & the Top Credit Cards in India offering DreamFolks Membership
- 6 Reasons Why People Are Applying for a Small Loan
- PAN Card (Permanent Account Number) in India – Eligibility, Apply, & Advantages of PAN Card